on my own

Terra woke up into nothingness. The peaceful air around her was soothing and serene and she couldn’t remember why she wanted to go back in the first place.

“Terra,” a soft voice spoke in the distance. Terra looked around and her eyes landed on a woman who looked just like her.

“Who are you?” she asked staring at the woman in front of her.

“My name is Yasmin Roberts. I am one of your ancestors.” Terra’s eyes grew wide. She didn’t understand.

“Why am I here?” She asked sitting down as she tried to make sense of everything.

“Because you are the one, something you cannot seem to come to terms with. You are the first girl born to the pureblood line. This is your destiny. And it has already begun. The packs are fighting against each other. You need to step up and take your place as ruler.” Yasmin said with power radiating through her voice.

“But what if I cannot lead?” Terra said letting her fears out for the first time. Yasmin looked at her with understanding, and pulled her in for a hug.

“The power to lead is within you. all you have to do is accept your future.” Terra nodded and smiled. She was not alone. She had the power of her ancestors with her. She could feel the weight being taken off of her shoulders.

Just when she was starting to get comfortable with her surroundings everything started to fade away. before she could say anything she found herself on her back in the middle of the floor in the cabin.

*Terra heard screaming and opened her eyes to see Josh running and screaming like a girl and pee running down his leg. Terra couldn’t help but laugh at the scene before her.*(This is for KNiJ21ha lol this is not really happening!)

“Terra! Are you ok?” Josh was shouting pain and fear clear in his voice. Terra’s eyes opened and she felt relief flood through her. She knew what she had to do. Sitting up she rubbed her head.

“Im sorry I am not really sure what the hell just happened.” She said looking at everyone with concern. Adam kneeled down beside her and began examining her head.

“Do you feel like you should go to the hospital?” Terra shook her head immediately

“This was not like that. I am fine. I just got a little bit of advice.” She replied, and Josh’s eyes shot to hers with curiousity. Terra just shook her head and stood up.

“I am sorry guys but I need a minute.” She said in a rush before walking outside and shifting into her wolf.

Terra took off running she didn’t know how, but she felt like she knew where to go. She needed to get Amie back. And she was the only person who could do that. she could feel it in her bones. After running for about an hour she came to a large wooden wall. The smell of other wolfs was strong at this point and she knew she was in the right place.

Terra walked around the boundary until she found a gate and then held her breath before pushing open the huge door…

*AAHHHH what is she thinking! Lol well comment vote fan. Tell me what you think.