Chapter 10

(This whole chapter has been edited (excluding the authors note) by Rylee20.

hey everyone,

this chapter is a bit longer than the last i think.

im having serious writers block, and its really irking me.

everything in my life seems to being going from bad to worse. that could be part of the reason why.

im gonna try my damndest to actually have an eventful next chapter. this one isnt so much.

im really sorry the last few chapters have sucked.

i wish i could tell yall why ive been such a sucky writer lately so yall could try and understand, but i cant. :/

oh, and i know yall get annoyed by my grammar and stuff. for the millionth time im sorry but its not gonna change any time soon. my mom is editing for me. but its gonna take a while. so bare with me.

blah. i should have another chapter up next week. hopefully.

i love you all.

thank you all for the comments and votes and for fanning me :) it makes my day that much better.

please continue.

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ENJOY!!!!
---------------------

To say the least, going home and explaining to mom that I shifted was an experience.

She was beyond happy. So was luke.

They both kept begging me to shift because they wanted to see my wolf.

I refused, I didn't really want to share her with anyone just yet.

And the fact that Ashor had seen her urked me enough.

But I was kinda happy on the inside that he had seen her.

I found out that my 'voice' in my head was actually her.

Cheeky little bastard she is. 

I was now currently lying on my bed.

Finally got rid of my mom and luke a little while ago, using the excuse I was exhausted which I was.

But not in the tired way, if that made any sense.

Ashor had gone home after mom and luke had first started bombarding me with questions.

He probably felt pretty awkward standing there in the corner by himself.

I chuckled to myself.

Stupid jerk was still walking with a limp do to the kick to the jewels earlier.

I smirked.

That should teach him.

For the next two hours I lay in my bed thinking until I fell asleep around 4am.

When  I woke to my alarm clock the next day I groaned and slammed it onto the ground with a satisfying crunch pieces flying all over the room.

I smiled contently to myself and buried myself in my pillows. And was almost back asleep, when I heard my door open and suddenly I was being pounced on by my brother.

He was the only one stupid enough to do that to me.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU STUPID COW!" I yelled through my pillows my voice coming out muffled.

"What?" he said pretending he couldn't hear me which pissed me off. A lot.

I struggled a bit trying to position myself just right.

When I got how I wanted I put both of my feet onto lukes chest and kicked sending him flying across the room.

Normal people wouldn't be able to do that, just saying.

"WHOAAAA!" he said as he was being thrown.

"Why did you do that!? I was just joking!" he yelled back at me.

"You know you should really have learned by now not to mess with me when I'm sleeping, are you stupid or what?" I said shaking my head as I walked into my bathroom and shut and locked the door stripping and getting into the shower.

Hot water greeted my skin welcomingly.

After I did what needed to be done I got out and got dressed walking down the stairs tripping on the last one but catching myself on the banister.

Phew. I sighed mentally and walked forward but kneed the wall somehow and ended up in a heap on the floor clutching my knee.

The wall now had a dent.

Stupid wall getting in my way. I thought mentally cursing the wall.

About 30 minutes later I was at school and pretty much dragging my feet. Something that I was dreading...was seeing Ashor.

I didn't even make it to my locker before I blonde bimbo blocked my way.

Yes that bimbo would be Kayla.

She looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I snapped at her.

"You know what I told you not to go near Ashor and you ignored me," she said haughtily.

"Yeah,  I did. Accept, he wont leave me alone. Not the other way around." I said sarcastically. She was pissing me off and it wasn't even 9am.

"Yeah right, Ashy would never go for someone like you" she said looking down on me which rubbed me the wrong way. Everything about this bitch rubs me the wrong way.

"You need to leave me the fuck alone you mangy bitch. I don't want to catch your stink. You smell like dog." I said bitchily back at her and walked into the classroom leaving her stunned.

She still wasnt used to me yet. I smirked to myself.

The rest of the day went by uneventful. I noticed ashor wasn't in any of our classes.

I was happy and sad and pissed about that at the same time.

Jeebus crisp I sound like I'm pregnant with all of these damn mood swings.

I don't know how I feel about this whole wolfy second life I have.

As I walked home I was thinking of ways to deal with all of my new found wolfishness.

1. I could kill Ashor, he seemed to be one of the reasons my wolf was so out of control all the time.

2. I could kill Kayla, she seemed to send my wolf into a rage, and I simply hated her.

3. I could kill Luke, just cause.

Hmmmm all this thinking sure involved alot of killing I thought to myself and shrugged.

I went straight upstairs to my room and went to bed, and of course, dreamt of Ashor.

-------
soooo?