Chapter 8

(This whole chapter has been edited (excluding the authors note) by Rylee20.

hello everyone, thank all of you for all the amazing comments and votes!

sorry this chapter probably completely sucked. :/

the chapters are currently under editing the prologue and first two chapters are edited.

my mom is doing it. it might take a while to have them all edited.

sorry in advance.

im gonna be gone from September 1st thru the 4th on a camping/powwow trip.

sorry i wont be able to reply to messages while im gone.

but please dont let that discourage you.

:D i love y'all.

READ

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

ENJOY!!!!

----------------

These past few days have been HELL!

That is all I can say.

Ashor has been following me around like a friggen puppy.

Frankly, it's pissing me the hell off.

Like I want to take his head. Stick it in a toilet...and flush.

You know those things your older brother or sister told you they did on the first day at a new school?

Yeah. That bad.

The first day back after that day in the woods was kinda weird, cause everyone was staring at me.

I guess I had made a scene in school.

Whoops. Like that was anything new. 

I guess it just kind of shocked people when, queen bitch spread around that I was trying to steal her man.

Which honestly at first made me laugh. 

 A. Ashor wasn't her man, which he made perfectly clear when he first heard the rumor.

He made it clear over the intercom. 

He also confessed his undying love for me.

I could have died from embarrassment.

So the next time I saw him after the intercom incident.

I punched him in the nuts.

He deserved oh so much more in my opinion.

Apparently I had wounded his man hood by rejecting him in the woods.

So he wasn't gonna leave me alone untill I fell for him.

Which  I already was, but he doesnt know that. He won't for a long time if I have any say in the matter. I muttered to myself darkly.

Just tell him the embarressment will end. My inner voice barked at me in my head.

But of course me being me said no chance in hell.

The next few days weren't much better.

He filled my locker with flowers.

Presented me with alot of gifts which I threw back in his face.

Put a giant ass banner on the front of the school. Which was almost as embarrassing as the intercom thing.

He earned himself another kick to the groin. But he dodged it because he already expected it.

I expected that he would expect it. So I punched him in the nose.

He wasn't expecting that one so much.

Which all leads up to today. Day 3 after the whole kiss thing in the woods.

Mom and luke wanted me to play hookie, because my anger has gone to a whole new level and they expect that I will be turning today or tomorrow.

I have beat the crap out of my brother for just looking at me the wrong way.

Which he finds amusing. Stupid masochistic werewolf brother.

I am sitting in my first period class. Just staring at the board while being pelted in the back of my head by paper balls being thrown, by none other than Ashor trying to get my attention.

Which is wearing my patience thin.

I'm seriously about to go off on him.

I'm digging my nails into my palm trying to calm myself down.

It's not helping.

I feel another paper ball hit my head and I jump up out of my seat turn around and grab Ashors shirt  by the front.

"Listen here you fat ba--"

"Miss wolf? Is everything all right?" the teacher said walking into the room.

"Yes...of course---" Ashor began.

"GOD YOUR SO FUCKING ANNOYING YOU MANGY BASTARD" ouch that was a little harsh I will have to say sorry later.

"Maybe you two should take this outside" the teacher said clearly shaken up by my outburst.

I took ashor by his shirt again and dragged him out of the room him stumbling behind me.

"Hey slow down! I'm gonna fall!" He said sounding amusing while stumbling behind me.

"YOU ON HONESTLY THINK I CARE?!?!?!" I yelled at him dragging him out of the school and towards the woods.

Why? I have no idea. I just felt like that was the place I was supposed to go. Something was pulling me towards the woods.

He didn't say anything but stayed quiet until we came to a stop a ways into the woods.

I was so angry for some reason completely unknown to me I was shaking.

"Are you okay?" Ashor began to ask me cautiously as if I was going to eat him or something.

"DO I LOOK OKAY!? WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?!?!" I yelled freaked out because I couldn't stop shaking.

Oh crap oh crap oh crap!

"Kai...your about to change," he said soothingly.

"What? No mom said it wouldn't happen until tonight or tomorrow!" I said tears forming in my eyes because I was so scared.

"Kai I'm here...I wont leave. I promise." He said strongly and I knew that I could believe him.

I went to say something smart back when I felt something snapping in my arms and legs cause me to scream but I quickly bit it back and settled for tears pouring down my face from the pain.

Ashor had me in his arms and was holding me tight which for some reason was helping the pain a little. Not much, but some.

I felt a snap in my back and my back arched back and I opened my eyes to see my hand were morphing into paws and hair was sprouting from my arms and legs and my back.

My clothes began to tear.

All I could hear was the soothing words from ashor telling me it would be okay and that it would be over soon.

About 10 excessive pain filled minutes later I passed out.

I guess I woke up after I finished shifting because ashor was standing about a foot from me just staring.

I gave him a questioning look.

He opened him mouth to say something but closed it and swallowed.

"Kai...your...your beautiful..." he said in complete awe.

-----------

what do yall think shes gonna look like?