Rush

A/N I'm going HAM! 2 chapters in 1 day! Id be an extreme asshole if I didn't THANK ALL MY MOTHERFUCKING, FANS I LOVE YOU!!! AND-- I owe you a hot sex scene! P.S. on a lesser note, I have two other stories but I'm not as serious about them. One is purely sexual and the other will take alot of plot development.

All this power got me on cloud nine! Just the thought of Denny's behavior later gives me a RUSH! Now that hes be put in his place he KNOWS not to fuck with me.

But before my NEXT "disciplinary meeting" I have something very important to take care of. They'll all learn. Just not today because right now because...

Im horny as FUCK.

I haven't let anyone near my pu$sy

since I was attacked.

Hmmm.

That ends NOW.

I went looking for Oryan. He would know just what to do hehehe....

He was upstairs in his weight room. Perfect,nice and shirtless and sweaty.

The room smelled hot and musky. Ry was focusing on benching 240. I pulled up a stool and waited a few minutes enjoying watching his sexy pale muscles flex making me wetter. He noticed me finally and gave me his full attention. "Oryan,I do not want any objections to what I'm about to say."

"Yes Master?" his words gave me chills, I loved it when he called me that.

"Fuck me. NOW....Im more than over due for good sex."

He looked shocked for a moment before he got up, lifted me off the ground, and pushed me against the corner on the nearest wall. He kissed me passionately and lifted my sleeping shirt up over my head revealing my nice soft breast. He cupped and massaged them making my n¡pples hard. I broke the kiss to nip and suck at his neck. I pulled down his basketball shorts revealing his plaid boxers that didn't stay on much longer. He yanked down my sweat pants and I blushed a little. I had decided to go commando this morning. I grabbed him and pulled him into another heated kiss. His hard c0ck was pressed against my belly and I had begun to grinding against him. I wanted him and I wanted him and I wanted him now. I spread my legs wide. He took the hint to bury himself deep inside my wet heat and started thrusting into me. My juices were pouring out, god, I was so wet! Ry's body was still glistening with sweat. His eyes were blurred with a heated lust. His sexy lips continued to release deep passionate moans.

Our orgasms were fast approaching. "...Faster..!" I groaned. I couldn't take it anymore!

He pulled me down into the corner and began going as hard and fast as he could. Neither one of us could stop the sounds escaping our lips. He pulled all the way out and slammed back in with all the force he could muster,and that was it. I squirted my hot cüm all over his lap and he pumped my insides with so much of his sweet essence that a few drops dripped out...

Damn that was a good fuck!

He carried me through a side door in the room to his bed and I slept peacefully for once in my life.

A/N

Well I DID promise to make it more sexual! Ladies(and others who read)

you should all know that every comment is acknowledged and cherished. I got three comments on the last chapter earlier and had fit and started writing another immediately! Please continue to enjoy my stories ") and Much love to yah!