Delivering Punishment: Part I

Thanks for All the Reads! Every read is an encouragement ")

As everyone knows, when a Sub misbehaves that merits a punishment....

And Travvis is no exception. Neither is Denny.....

I had to deal with their misbehavior. My house is not a whore house, and there will be no sporadic fucking in MY room.

Denny had scurried away to his room but since he's lived with me for a while now and knows my house rules, his punishment will be a little...more.... I love administer sexual torture (Reader Beware) and he knows what will happen (to an exstent) so it's not like I'm being cruel.

As for T, well we have to start somewhere with the discipline. He was still in my room, in his underwear, pacing around. It looks like he knew better than to run and hide. I stood there whilst being lost in my thoughts, with my eyes settled on him (this totally freaked him out).

"Stop pacing." (he froze) "Now...get on the bed..."

He climbed onto the bed and I began collecting the necessary objects: lube, black tape, a cock ring and a dildo...

Hahahahaha...how fun...

Ladies and Gentleman, You've been warned.

I proceeded to push him against the headboard and secure his wrists with the duct tape. I made sure he was in place before stripping him of his boxers and utilizing the cock ring. Travvis was squirming around, his arousal apparent. I licked my hand a rubbed it all over his package and he moaned of course. So I started pumping his shaft. Then I let my hands begin their slow descent to his balls and then ass. I teased a finger at his entrance and ran my tongue across it gently. I took my time easing the dildo into him. All the while he was writhing and begging.... Hmmm...He looks really cute begging and saying my name, what a Kodak moment. He was panting and sweating and he was about to burst. So when he couldnt take it anymore I took off his cock ring...and he shot cum like a fountain.

I eyed him with pleasure,"I know that this 'punishment' was more pleasure than pain, but I promise you, next time the thing that I shove in your ass will have the circumference of an eye ball, not a quarter. :) " he couldnt even speak. Haha,1 down....