Travvis

"Hey,wait up!" he called behind me. (Perfect...)I thought.

"You okay?"

"Excellent. You?"

"Fine."

"Good, Now back to our little conversation..." I started walking to mih PORSCHE!!...Errm I mean my car. He followed me which was good, he's obviously well trained.

"What do you need..Umm...I didn't get your name..?

"Its Alex. But my Subs like to call me Alley."

"Wait, You're a DOM?!?"(him)

"You sound surprised,as most Subs do because I'm a woman,and you are my new Sub."

"Yeah,--Wait,what-"

"Sadly, this is not a topic that is open to debate,get in the car."

"Okay...???"

*1hr30min timeskip*

•Travvis POV•

We arrived at her mansion later on. As it turns out she wasnt kidding and I could tell. I was completely shocked at the magnificent design of her living space: on the outside it was a big white house, on the inside it was a lush home with many reds,and velvet colors ornamenting the walls and floors. It was so welcoming.

"So," she began to speak,"What colors do you like?"

"Umm...well..."(I had almost looked her in the eyes, I hope she hadn't noticed)

"Yes, you may look at me,now tell me what you like."

My cheeks were red from embarrassment."I like leopard print...I guess..."

"So be it then! Gabriel!" she called and a handsome guy with crimson red hair and icy green eyes pranced into the room. "Yes,Alley?"

"See to it that the next room you design has lots of smooth dark colors,and leopard print."

"Yes,Alley. I will begin making arrangements immediately." he bowed and started to depart.

"Hey,"she said.

"Yes?"

"Loosen some up will ya?"

"I will." and then he left.

"NOW. You, follow me."

I followed her up the spiral stairs that was in the den. The house was so huge, you could get lost. I wonder how many Subs live here.

"You can sleep in my room tonight."

She opened the door to her room that was glamorous. This room unlike the hallways and dens of the house, was more soothing and cool , it was like being near the sea! There was just about every shade of blue in there! It was beautiful.

"Yeah make yourself at home,and I'm gonna be busy for the hour. As your Dom, I demand that you not do stupid shit understand?"

"Yes..Alley."

"Good." and with that she left. I was to scared to move so I stood in the center of the room just looking around.

Lost in thought I didn't hear the footsteps of this cute little blonde who was coming towards me. So when I turned around and was met with a pair of icy blue eyes, I nearly jumped out of my skin. She had long blonde hair and (as I said) icy blue eyes.

"Oh sorry Miss, you scared me!"

Her eyes got wide with shock and defensiveness as she screamed a voice that had QUITE a bit of base "IM A MAN YOU ASSHOLE!!!!"....aaahhh...shit just got REAL awkward....

"....Oh........Ehehehehe..."REALLY,REALLY AWKWARD."...Ooops...?"

HE was tomato red with FURY. He must've been self-conscious about his looks. He tackled me right on to Alley's bed and started hitting my face and chest calling me stuff like 'insensitive bastard' and 'worthless douche bag'.

I was gonna let him keep hitting me but then I realized: HE is not my Dom! So I flipped us over and placed myself on top of him and pinned his hands above his head.

"You done?" I said in smug manner.

I stuck my tongue into his mouth as he opened it to protest. He was shocked and tried to pull away but failed as moved my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He started squirming underneath me, and I could feel him getting hard. Suddenly, I wanted him on me, so I let him on top. He looked like he knew how to ride me(*o*). We started grinding our hips together and he took off the robe he was wearing to reveal that he only had some(cute) little briefs on underneath. I kicked off the tennis that I had on, and he started pulling off my shirt while I worked on my belt buckle and jeans. We successfully got down to nothing but our underwear an started grinding and bucking our hips on each other relishing in the lovely friction. Things got heated so quickly we both desperately wanted release until ...

"Denny! Get off of him. NOW." The guy -- Denny's face was flushed red and his small lean body was glistening with sweat. Denny grabbed his robe a quickly scurried off (to finish what I started)... I looked at Alex.

"Hahaha..."she chuckled" I'm gonna really enjoy you...I can't wait until your punishment later on... You...What is your name boy?"

"...Travvis..." I smirked. This is going to be one HELLUVA ride..!