Oryan

A/N; trying to limit the SEX unless my readers request other wise. Thanks for all the reads they are an inspiration "). and for future references Oryans nickname is Ry/Ryan.

*The Next Day*

I don't like driving. I just don't. But, there's always things to be done so it can't be helped. HOWEVER, when I decided to become a Dom my best friend, Oryan said he wanted to be my first Sub. So he drives me everywhere

...Yes, I know. Let me explain that.

See Oryan is from the part of the world where women, like myself got sick of men and took over. Its a small Northern Island with a dictatorship of like 10 women. Oryan's father took him and escaped but Oryan had already been trained and actual liked the idea of women leaders. Lucky me! PlUS, Oryan is fiiiiiine. He's tall,about 6'5 with wide broad shoulders, and abs are not even a question. His voice is smooth and deep, like honey and his eyes and hair are the same color: deep,rich blue.

Another merit? Oryan does not disobey. I have never had to punish him once. So I let him fuck me. He,and he alone can have his way, but he still chooses not to. Talk about PERFECT!

So I'm dragging him to work again, and we pull up to my company building Sandwich co.. (Despite the name we're an animation company but my dad's name is Rubyn like the sandwich,(yes how CHEESY lol))

I got out of the car and Ry said that if it was okay with me that he'd spend the day putting some touch ups on it. Of course I told him it was fine.

*Time Skip 8hrs*

I get off work at 10:45pm. Me being the boss at about 10:30 I left and went for a walk to the convenience store about 5min away to pick up some juice. I walked back to the office and was back at about 10:40. That's when I got a call from Ry. "Hey,sweetie. I'm outside." he said.

"K.Good. I'll be out in 5minutes I just need to check a few things."

"Alright. I'll be here."

Click!

//10:46\\

"Yeah,I'm on my way out" (Me)

"Okay...."(Ry)

"What?"

"Do you want me to come get you?"

"Ummm,I should be fine."

"...Okay..see you in a second."

"Peace."

I took the elevator from my office floor(24) down to the parking garage. My phone beeped. Ry sent me a text::: Sorry forgot to mention it but I'm in the back parking lot where I dropped you off at :):::

"Duh!" I thought aloud. "He never picks me up from down here!"

So I began walking towards the one of the parking basements exits which led right to the back lot (where I needed to be)but something wasn't right. I felt like I was being watched. The humid night's air was suddenly blew cold.

I walked a little faster.

And then I heard steps behind me.

My heart was racing. I sped up some more. And then the steps started running and suddenly I had been grabbed and slammed against one of the basement support beams with such force that all the wind had been knocked from my lungs. I looked up at the culprit,whose appearance was almost familiar. He spoke "Remember me Kitty??" he said It was the guy from the club when I picked up T. A big bald man with many facial piercings and lilac colored eyes. His face was distgusting. He was like a bald version of Fat Bastard from Austin Powers. Horrible. I opened my mouth to scream but he smacked my face with so much force that it almost sounded like popping firecrackers. I thought that my neck had been broken. " Stupid bitch! All my Subs left that night because they say 'He IS overly excessive!' But guess what? I was at the back of that store and I watched you! I couldn't pass up a chance at revenge!" he started undoing his pants and I couldnt stop the hot tears from streaming down my face as painful memories cloudef my vision. Memories of my parents custody battle. About 10years ago they divorced and my mom had full custody. My dad fought it and won,but that was after about 5years of my getting raped and abused by whatever bastard my worthless mother brought home...

Here I am again...helpless no one to save me.Again.More tears. Blackness. Then nothing. A loud thud and grunt and the emotions came to a halt. When my vision refocused I saw Oryan beating the shit out of my rapist. He didn't stop hitting him until he was K.O.. Oryan then quickly came over and covered me up. As I fainted from stress I could vaguely hear his voice saying "I'm so sorry Master...Please be okay...I'm here...I have you now..."and the last thing I remember was the feeling of strong arms around me...

A/N Good? I was totally pumped about this chapter hope my readers like the twist! I don't even know what made me make it so...dark...? Hope everyone enjoys though!