Looking for another Sub

I entered the hotspot for Subs. I made sure that I walked with lots of confidence and power to ward off any inexperienced Doms. They're always trying show off for the more experienced, but truth be told, next to me they don't stand a chance. I spotted my prey: small, short black hair, and smooth brown skin. It looked like he may have had on a little eye liner. Sexy, and Bisexual rung in the back of my mind. I strutted over to him. His eyes were an icy blue.

"Hey hi sweetie..." I said seductively.

"Um,hi." he replied nervously,"uhh look I'm not a Dom or anything..." he states.

"Good. I'm not looking for one." I said eyeing him up and down.

"..Wha...? Wait..."

While he was trying (but failing) to figure out what I was saying, a Dom walked over. "Hey sweetie-"

"Exuse me." I said walking around him with my new editions arm I'm my hands.

"Hey, wait up Kitten! I KNOW that you can't possibly be talking to a DOM with THAT attitude!"...What a fucking meat-head...

"Don't call me Kitten,Kitty,or ANYTHING like that first of all, Secondly, I don't mind making a scene,but I SWEAR that's not what you want me to do.. Now get out of my way."

"Bitch...!" He raised his hand to smack me but I had already hit HIM. Hard. And then I made a scene.

" IM SO SICK OF YOU BEATING ME ALL THE TIME! BDSM DOESN'T MEAN ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND! IM DONE!!!" and I ran out with fake tears streaming down my face, and then I realized something.

That cute little Sub had followed me.