Chapter 8

SHORT CHAPTER
Carmesha POV

"Mama!!" Carter yelled just running through the house at 7:28am in the morning.

Today KJ was making me go into work today so my mama keep Carter cause she said it would be fine. Today, I'm just gonna try this 'trust' thing.

I wore ripped jeans, a plain blue Adidas shirt, and my Nike's.

I put Cocoa butter on my face and arms, I picked up the phone without looking at it.

'Hello?"

"I'm at the door." My mother said.

"Okay, I'm coming." I said.

I walked up to the door and opened it.

"Mama!!!" Carter was still yelling running through the house.

"He's been doing that for an hour." I said sighing.

"It's okay he's got a lot of energy." She said kind of uneasy.

"It's okay I can get Kendrick to take care of him, you don't-"

"Mama!!!!" He said running across the kitchen towards the living room.

"Its okay he's my grandchile." She said as I shrugged.

"Bye Carter." I said almost out the door.

"Ma- Noooo!!" He yelled running towards me.

"Please let me go I have to work." I said.

"No no no!!"

"Girl don't beg a child let him cry he has to get distracted or tired sometime." My mother said as I put him down. I left the house trying not to look back.

I was a dope boy....

K-motherfvking-J put me as a D-boy. What if some feign just came up and shot me took my money and all, he gave me a gun but still.

Well, at least I won't be fucking for extra cash. But, I still plan on stripping.

As my first costumer came up.

"Uh, can I get some powder? Y-you know ju-just to powder my nose." This lady said with a toothless grin.

"Money first." I told her before she pulled out a crumpled $10.

I handed her a little baggie as she held it up like it was Simba or some shit and left.

I put my headphones in and listened to Amazing by young thug ft Jacquees

"What's a amazing I don't know, What's a amazing I don't know, Whats amazing I don't knooww,
Whats a amazing.

I might accept yo apology, man you throw L's up if you ain't following. I am a beast your life, I won't be swallowing, man I been drinking I need a bottle hen."

KJ POV

I looked at Carmesha from a distance, shit she better be lucky she was D-Boy than be naked as hoe in front of niggas and cooking up drugs.... Thats shit is sexy though.

I seen her put in headphones and nod her head and still make sells. She isn't supposed to do that, but I'll let it slide.

"KJ you really finna sit here and watch this bitch." My day one nigga Rodney aka RD asked. I knew him from grade school you know when we was rocking braids in the first grade.

"You don't know her, like I do."

"You fucked her, cause you seem pretty pussy whipped. Ohhh hol'up thats Mesha ain't it? Nigga you been scared of the pussy since high school," He said  laughing as I smacked my lips."I can't believe it. My dawg, KJ was scared....of the pussy. I cant believe it. You hit yet?"

He said throwing his hands up as I was finna hop out this damn car, all these damn questions.

"Ain't nobody scared of the pussy. I still ain't fuck, she my friend."

"Right, right, we can say that....anywayy don't Mesha got a baby."

"That nigga ain't a baby he walking and talking shit-"

"Ohhhhh so you know her child and shit, Bitch got you pussy whipped ain't even been in that bitch." He said laughing as I started to get annoyed.

"Thats why Jaqueeda broke up wit' yo how she said it, oh yeah 'yo lil dick ass'." I said laughing as he had a straight as face.

"Yo' ugly ass always wanna bring up her dusty burnt pussy ass." He said as I looked back at Carmesha as she wasn't there anymore.

She knocked on my window. I rolled it down.

"Where you watching me?"

••••••••
Hey babes I missed you guys so so muchhhh muahhh muahhh anywayy just wanted to update a lil spoiler alert some shit finna go down now that im adding new characters. Mama aint just gonna pop outta no where unless she want some.