Chapter 5

Kendrick in the multimedia.

Carmesha POV

After putting all my money in my bag, I received I was giving a lap dance in the VIP. My worst fear ever....think Carter.

I sucked it up and walked out. I put on my gold and purple matching lingerie. The top had some bangles on them, I put on some purple pumps to match as I oiled my body and bumped my curles a lil and walked out.

"Cherry to the VIP section 2." They announced on the intercom.

I walked towards the dude who looked like he was the one throwing the most money. 

"Aye lil' mama c'mere." He said pointing for me to come to him. "So you ready?"

I nodded. I walked over and turned on The Body by Wale

"You put on a show you don't need no clothes, you can live it mo' long as you take it slow.

I know you dont wanna stop you tryna make it count. Gotta speed it up like a moserati, look at me and pose."

As I slowly twerked on him, feeling his hard. As, he began to touch me sending chills down ny spine.

"Aye lil mama turn around." He said as I seductively turned around. He undid his pants, as I began to back up see this was one of my worst fears. "I'll give you $1,500 just for a taste."

The offer was so great I didn't know weather to keep my pride or take the money. I swear I kept hearing Carter's name.

"Alright 2,110 all I'm offering." He said as I thought about it I was only getting like $400 dollars here if I was lucky and I really wanted this money. "Here take this."

"Alright."

I walked over to him as he held his smile. He put the condom on as I took off my panties slowly.

I got on his lap and started grinding before placing my hand on his shoulders and coming down on him. I moaned already feeling great but great would soon turn into ecstasy.

He grabbed my hips as we moved in motion. It felt good but later I know the guilt was gonna eat me alive.

"Right there, baby." He said as he made me stand up. He made me get on the carpet floor making me get on all fours. As he rammed inside of me.

"Ahhh!!"

"Yeah, I knew this shit was money well spent." He said making me feel bad again.

He busted inside the condom before I could even get my nut in, it really didn't matter all that mattered was I was finna get this paper.

"Here this is for being good." He said, being good on his word giving me $2,110.

He smacked my ass before leaving. I starting crying as I began to look at the money.

_______________
_______________

I sat Carter's new jordans he had as Kendrick looked at me and shook his head.

"What?"

"Nothing, I didn't even say anything I'm just dropping my son off."

"Alright, well bye." I said as he chuckled before leaving.

I showed Carter his Retro 10's knowing they would mess up but on the brightside my rent would be paid by the end of the month.

KJ was knocking on my door as I looked through the peephole before opening the door.

"Hey babygirl." He said picking my up a little. He went over to Carter. "Hey lil man."

He said high fiving Carter then Carter slapped him in the face.

"Mama. I pop pop."

"No, you dont. You finna get a pop pop is what finna happen."

He started to cry as I went over by him popping his hand 2 times.

"Ease up on him he gotta learn to be tuff." KJ scorned me.

"If selling dope is what you mean by him being tuff....then you are wayyy off."

"I didn't say that I'm just he not supposed to let niggas punk him."

"He wont."

"He will. Probably gon' be in school scared to hit a nigga probably thinking yo ass gon come out and pop his hand."

"Whatever KJ."

"And you know its true."

**

**

**

Well I tried hope yall enjoyed, me and my bestie Jamaya on the phone writing books at the same time.
Goals
Lol but sorry for the short chapter but I'm trying to get my grades for I end up in a strip club.
Love yall,
Call_meh_tayy