Chap. 20

SHOUTOUT TO daniella-lavonne FOR THE AMAZING COVER! PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END AND-- ENJOY!!!!

FULL RECAP OF STORY:

Meet Invery Anna Blaze, age 16 and lives by herself after her parents died in a plane crash a year ago. She was already by herself before that because her parents were always gone and her siblings had abandoned her many years before. There were many rough patches in her life, but she always made it through them. Once her father died she only seen it as right to keep the Blaze name filled with honor and start her street fighting again. This isn't an easy job and can be very dangerous so she had to become a-nerd. This worked! She did what she needed and was unseen by the spying eye. Well, that was before she was paired with one of the Big Six in a class... That's were things get a bit complicated- with the Big Six hiding secrets too, and Invery trying to stay under the radar.

Meet the Big Six: They were the people who made our school the way it is. There is Cole Gray- The golden Boy, Blake Stone- The bad boy, Jordan and Chase McKinny- The heart breakers, Austin Jones, and Axal Ryder- The players... They can steal your heart without you knowing it. That just might be what's happening to Invery... Her best friend is back in the picture to- Yvette has an agenda of her own- including her eye on one of the six (just maybe)... A lot can happen in a year or so... Everyone has their secrets and dark past they haven't all come to terms yet. Don't worry- all done in the dark must come to the light. After a crazy turn of events Invery, Yvette, and The Big Six find themselves taking a vacation...

########

The beach... That's where I, Vet, and the guys are right now. I bet your wondering what happened. Well! After I so kindly told the guys why exactly I needed to see their beloved crazy ass brother they soon understood, and we all decided it's time to get rid of the drama and do something fun. So, we headed to Sun Kiss beach. The guys own a beach house here and anytime I ask how exactly they have this 'private beach house' they dodge the question. There not getting away with it that easy...

'I tell these idiots so much and they tell me nothing!'
"So, sweetheart did you bring a bikini? I really want to see you in that nice, tight-" Chase clears his throat cutting off Jordan.
'Thank God!
That would have been awkward. A slight shade of pink tents Jordan's cheeks as he looks down quietly toying with the end of his shorts... Now that I look at it- All the guys look like there matching with their basketball shorts and muscle-T's. They look like they could be six identical brothers. The only way I can tell the difference is that Axal is wearing a white Tee, Jordan in navy blue, Chase in light blue, Blake in black, Austin in gray, and Cole in a dark gray.
'Wow! Aren't they diverse...?'

The whole ride here they wouldn't shut up about all the 'good times' they had in that house. Talking about all the sex you had all over the house and in the beds I'm about to sleep in, doesn't want me to sleep there-Like- at all... The pigs they are. As we are getting our bags out the car to take into the house Vet drops her bag and have her clothes go flying everywhere. Don't worry! There's the "MIGHTY SIX" who came to help and rush to grab her- delicacies-of all different colors "Damn in Vet! Now they know you like silk the most..." I sigh as I look at my best friend turn 50 shades of red...

'Well, in this case... Red is always better then black'

After we get in the house and settle down some we can really take a moment and enjoy the wonderful beach around us. It really is quiet beautiful around here. The sun is about to set and the whole beach looks absolutely stunning. The sky is painted in much different shades of blues, pink, purples, oranges, and reds. In our small little town off the map you would never see such things.