Chap.10 Part 1

Banner/new cover by rayraygordon  THANK YOU!!
~~~~
Its been two weeks since I was locked in my house with the 'Big Six'. Man, so much happened I don't even want to talk about it. Right now I'm on my way to school.

I have been trying to be more then invisible. After what happened I don't think I'll be able to afford anymore drama.Walking through the front doors of the school, I tried to be as un-noticeable as possible. I would say I have been doing a good job but, then again they could just be scared to seeing as last time someone *cough, cough*Stacy*cough* said something rude to me I punched them....
'oops'
Every once in a while as I was walking down the hallway a few eyes would turn towards me-but not enough to catch the attention of the person they were talking to also.

'Thank god for that' I thought to myself. So leave it to me to not watch were I was going and bumped into someone 'nice going idiot, now it's nerd time'. I dropped my books and started stuttering looking down "I-I'm s-so so-sorry! I wa-wasn't looking where I was going" I bent down and started picking up my books adjusting my glasses at the needed times.
A deep chuckle erupted from the wall I had bumped into "yeah y-you weren't! watch where your going next time nerd! Now I have ugly all over my shirt!" he fake stuttered to mimic me. 'I know that voice!' looking up I seen It was the infamous Blake. 'So much for un-noticed' sarcasm lacing my inner voice 'why me?!'. Standing up I had to look up in-order to meet his eyes. Blake's eyes were void of all emotion and was sporting a what many may call a 'killer glare' or 'death glare' it didn't phase me.
'but I had to make it look like it did'
Slowly backing up I held my hand that wasn't holding books up in the air as if to show submission. "I-I'm so, so sorry! I really didn't mean to!" I fake pleaded as if I was really scared
' Please, I could beat his ass with one hand behind my back AND eyes closed'

"Oh, can you now?!" Blake said with eye brows raised. I face palmed myself
literally...
In front of everyone watching what was happening between me and Blake. "Yes, yes I can... Don't you remember what happened the last time at the pent house? I know the others do" I spoke with a smirk
'Eh... forget nerd for right now!'
Blake physically paled while the others around us started whispering. Blake started glaring before speaking up " Lets prove that after school today...-" Blake poked out his chest "-then we'll see who will beat who"
'guys and there pride'
"OK, where?" I asked pulling out my phone and going to the calendar. Since I was able to leave my own home again, I had to make up for lost money the week I wasn't able to make. Looking at the schedule I seen that my first fight was at 6:30 pm and my last was at 3:40am. Yes, fighting can be more than tiring. It's also stressful cause think about it; underground fighting is dangerous... People lose to many bets and don't end up not having enough money to pay.Meaning that lots of people end up beaten to a pulp in a dark alley on the bad side of down. "Today, at 6 pm Blake finally spoke. I looked up from my phone smiling "good I'll s-" the bell cut me off "see you then!" I finished skipping off to class. I didn't turn around but, I'm almost 100% sure everyone behind me is looking at me like I was bat shit crazy.
~~~
Its now after school and the day has went by fast with lots of looks shot my way all day but, other then that it was great! Walking out side I seen Cole standing by the main door "Hey Cole, do you know where we are gonna be fighting at?" I asked him. Cole's eyes widened slightly before speaking "Yeah, I do.... you're not gonna pull a knife again are you?!" he asked with panic evident in his voice. I full out laughed which caused a heads to turn our way "Don't wanna ruin the surprise would we?". Cole paled giving  a small stiff nod before grabbing my forearm pulling me to his car. I got in without asking or waiting for him to say it was ok. After the week we were locked in the house and the fight that happened cole and I had got close. He, Austin, and Chase are the only boys out of the six that I'm not mad at. Pulling Out the front gate with ten to thirty cars following we headed to the place were we are going to fight at. I know most are already thinking that Blake is going to win and go easy on me but, I know Blake s going to try his hardest because he already knows how good I am. Only he believes that he can beat me this time by trying his hardest I guess... Pulling up to-to...'oh shit'
the box...