Chap.2

"Oh, you mean besides the fact you looked like you were about to rip her face off?" he said smirking as he tried to hold me back.' he's messing when the wrong girl right now' I thought to myself still seeing red as I looked at the slut.

how and why is blake still holding me? " Because I'm stronger then you and like I said you look like your about to rip her face off" did I say that out loud? "Yes, yes you did" suddenly I remembered he was holding me and saying he was stronger. Everyone was looking at me waiting to see what I would do.
'lets put on a show shall we?'

yes we shall...
I started to cry... Blake let me go to see what was wrong. As soon as his arms were no longer around me I started to laugh. Very slowly everyone started to look at me like I was crazy. I looked to see a shocked Blake and thats when I took my chance...
I charged twords Stacy before any one could stop me. Then punched square in her already fake nose...

" You BITCH!" cried Stacy as cradled her nose. " I may be a 'nerd' but you cant not WILL not hit me and think you'll get away with it"I looked at her with the best glare I could master, and walked away swaying my hips. As the crowd parted like the red sea.

'I should do this more often'

* later at home*
when I got back home after school I headed straight for the shower, which is right in front of my room.
I went in my room picked some clothes that I would wear for to nights fight. Striped down and headed out my room and straight for the bath room.

you see...
I live alone because my parents died in a plane crash on there way back a business trip a year ago.
So me being 16 and all ready really smart they said I could live by myself.
Of course I have someone that comes and checks on me. I live in a multi million penthouse on the upper side of town!

my parents were loaded and I got all there money once they left plus the other money they had for me to go to college.

'Why do I fight if I have money and I have no reason to?'
well thats because I don't want to use up all there money
they worked so, so hard to earn there money and I don't want to just use it.

After my shower I head to the box. The box is were I fight and to night we are supposed to be having a new fighter go against me.

Calming he can "beat me" HA! love to see him try... and thats when i headed to the box

*At the box*
it was just about time for my fight and they were calling names. Hear they know me as 'Angel ' the undefeated underground fighter.

As they called up 'Angel I walked into to ring as everyone cheered. " AND NOW FIGHTING THE UNDEFEATED ANGLE! IS! SHADOW!" A boy about my age walked out with a hood on. He slowly took it off the sweat shirt. and I felt as if I could die...
Blake.
~~~
**PLEASE READ**
hey this is the new chapter and I want to say that I made all of this up from thing i wished other people would do in other books... I can see not a lot of people have read this book and NO ONE VOTES! please vote. I don't care if you read or not I'm not gonna stop writing because no one likes this book I want to be a good writer and update a lot and use other peoples ideas they want to give me about the story...
ANYWAY!!
vote comment
XOXO
kklovitknowit