Chap.15

This day can't get any worse... Or so I thought... The guys seem to all be too shocked to say anything. Funny really... Jordan always got something to say, and to see him speechless is almost- shocking! I would have enjoyed it longer if Blake didn't stand from where he was sitting
"Your worst nightmare"
Blake spoke.
'Is that supposed to scare me?'
I also get up and stand in front of him. He may tower me, but I'm not scared.
I smirked crossing my arms over my chest.
"You already know my secrets. I have nothing to hide.So-" I paused to glance at all of them "-y'all never have and never will scare me. Hell, I'm probably the monster in your dreams" I spoke with so much power radiating off me I'm surprised they didn't cower.

'Now I just sound cocky'

I scoffed and walked away toward the stairs. "Let your selfs out, I'm not interested in this conversation any more" walking up stairs I laid in bed waiting for the sound of the door...
Slam!
Now for sweet, sweet dreams
'Hopefully'
~~~
Sweet, sweet my ass
All I had last night was nightmare after nightmare.

'I can't ever get a break can I?'

Since my secret is no longer a secret to the guys I have to make myself even nerdier then I already did. I got dressed in a big old hoodie and loose cut light washed jeans. Then I put on my brown colored contacts, my fake glasses, and fake braces.I walk to look it the mirror

'Sophomore year all over again'

I sigh, grab my bag and walk out. I hate walking... It's so much work! Yes, yes I know what your thinking
'How are you a street fighter, but you don't even wanna walk four minutes to get to school?'
Well, that's cause I actually like street fighting. Can't say the same about school. Walking through the front gate of the school more people seem to be staring more than usual.

'What if the guys... No they wouldn't have! Hopefully'

I walk past all my peers and they seem to look at me then in hushed whispers. I don't believe the guys would do that to me. Tell my secret, and make me known? Do they not know how dangerous that is?!
I Ignoring the whispers-like always-and continue to class. I didn't stop by my locker.
'Now I have to carry this stuff all day'

Sighing I continued on my to class. Making it with 20 minutes to spare.

'Luck gets better, and better doesn't it?'
~~~~
Ok so I found out why everyone was looking at me... Someone I used to know is coming back this damned school. I'm starting to hate my life... Like how fair is that??! This can either be a really good thing or a really bad thing... I hope it's not Keith, God I pray it's not Keith. Although he said he would be coming back before the end of high school people change, and so do plans. Yvette hasn't contacted me so it can't be her.

'Unless she lost my number'

Man I miss my friend! She was like the only thing I looked forward to in the day time.She made my life better, and shined light on the dark hole I call a spirit. Jordan is like that he always mak- I don't need to think about them. I don't need to think about Axal's bright vibrant green eyes, or Chase and his cheesy joke he tells...
'Ugh!!'
I need to forget-even if it is for a split second- about how I get this fuzzy feeling in me when ever Cole try's to 'fix' his technical problems, or how Blake is the perfect combination of cocky and intelligence-if that makes since- and, last but never least Austin. How can I ever forget the chill I feel when ever he's not shy goofy Austin, but serious, mature Austin.

'Damn I sound like a slut'

Even if it is how I really feel. I would never say it out loud, and I would never even think about dating them.
Now that I think about it; I haven't seen them all day, but then again I wasn't really paying attention. Checking the clock I see that I only have a minute to get to class before the tardy bell. I secure my things before taking of in a sprint- wait let me restate that- before attempting to sprint because I ran straight into one of those of so lovely man chest.

Unknown POV
Stepping off the plane I take a deep breathe in. It's been along time since I stepped foot on this land.
'I wonder how my lil blazing rod is'
Seeing her is what I really can't wait for. It's been such a long time, and I'm sure she's gonna be happy to see me. Hell, everyone is! I was the social butterfly; everyone told me everything and anything that would start rumors.

Sad really... I walk to the cart and get my bags before going to find a taxi. Mum and dad said they would pick me up, but like always they changed there mind.

They would have been on the flight with me if they hadn't already left three days before me. Why? Well I have no idea...
"CABBIE!" I yelled tagging down the taxi driver. He seen my need for help and Drove towards me. Once he stopped I got in.
'Never forget to greet others'
I heard my mums voice in the back of my head
"Arvo!" I said and the cabbie looked at me as if I grow a third head.
"You not from here are ya kid?" The cabbie questioned. I shook my head "born and raised". He shot me another questioning look before taking my address and pulling off
'School next week'
I thought looking out the window with a sigh...
~~~
Invery POV
A low sigh came out of the new found chest blocking my path.
"Why do you always get in my way?" Growls the man chest. I step back to meet those green eyes I try so hard and forget.

Looking up at Axal I glared "Why have you become so rude every time we talk? What's your problem?" That only made him harden his glare on me, but he stayed quiet.

I pushed him with every word "You always. Have. A. Problem. These days!" I was getting angry the more time he spent saying nothing. I was about to push him again he grabbed my wrist "You wanna know what's wrong?-" he paused; jaw clenched "- what's wrong is that you walk around in the ugliest clothes and yet still look absolutely stunning. The problem I have is that you have been through more shit then I can think of,but yet you still keep going. My problem Invery-is that you are perfect in the most imperfect ways" Axal growled out before releasing my wrist and storming off...

'What in the hell just happened'
~~~
Yes!yes! I know! It's a short chapter with little to nothing fun happening, and wanna apologize if there was anything that was incorrect in the 'unknown' POV...I don't know how the people there really talk, I used my handy dandy Google ! But I will make it up to you by the next update. You have another chapter to read!... But don't forget to...
COMMENT
SHARE
AND
VOTE
XOXO
KKLOVITKNOWIT