Chap.4

First let me hope out the motherfudgin porch, I don't want it if that a$$ don't sit like a horse. I been ballin on deez ninjas got me feeling like sports. got so much wo-

I clicked my alarm off that plays throughout the whole room.Ugh! school...why do I have to go! like I already have the highest GPA in the class! oh...I know... it's because that's what my parents would have wanted. Sighing I got up and got in the shower. The hot water was one of my best stress relievers. Once I was out I went to my walk in closet to find something to wear. I thought I should step out what I wear most the time... (baggy shirt and skinny jeans) 

So I wore a white crop top with the words 'NERD' on it and a black fitted undershirt. For the bottoms I picked some white short-shorts with white and black air Jordan's. As for extras I topped it with a black beanie, the drip like black heart necklace, and 'misfits' bracelet (A/N outfit above or on side ,but I don't know if you can see it Url for it at the bottom of authors note ). Walking to look at myself in the mirror I decided that I could curl my hair to but before that I have to cover my bruises.

~~~ 10 mins later~~~

After I was done with my hair I had still 25 mins before I had to get to school so I made my self some food. Now a-days since my parents have been gone my meals are mostly frozen. Pulling out the bacon egg and cheese breakfast bowl. After eating and being the nerd I am (note the sarcasm) I headed to school.

'Why are they coming so early now a-days' I thought to myself when I noticed the Big 6 had arrived before her. Who arrives before the biggest nerd in the school? They must be up to something ,but yet again.... I don't care! Chuckling to myself I was stopped by someone calling my name. Turning around I could almost feel the grin make its was to may face before I hid my emotions. Blake was standing there taking in my appearance or as they call it 'checking me out' . What does he want now?

His cheek was now a dark purple color and his eye was black 'wow I'm good' I started taking in his appearance to. He was wearing a grey V-neck that were snug in all the right places lower his shirt was hiked up a bit to see his v-line poking out his low waist-ed dark washed jeans. 'God he's hot' I got interrupted from my daze by his voice "see something you like?" I didn't have to tear my gaze from were it had been to feel he was smirking.

 Me wanting to be-be.... Well me I started to answer him 'I do very much and you?' ,but thought that wouldn't be the brightest considering I'm a 'nerd'. "I-I-I u-m. No! I mean no-not like Tha-that." I'm a pretty good actress! The way Blake was looking at me with that gleam in his eye I felt like he knew something I didn't. Once he was done staring after what seemed like hours, when really it was a mere 30 seconds.

 "Why didn't you show up to my car yesterday for the project like you said?" He had started glaring at me by the end of that sentence 'who the hell is he!' Adding back my own glare "I had better things to do" 'shit! My act! Why do I keep slipping up?' Looking up I seen a very shocked looking Blake.

 "I'm so-so so-sorry! I'm just not having the best day" I looked down at my shoes 'these are pretty cute!' I could feel Blake's smirk now. 'How can someone be so cocky'."What happened to your face?" I asked him begging my smile to stay down "Who ever did it must got a nice punch" 'ha he's glaring again'. " I got in a fight at a bar. Not that you needed to know."

 He started rubbing his jaw 'lies' I replied with an "ok" and started to walk away. Blake grabbed my arm and I winced 'I hope he didn't notice' pulling me back "watch out when you go in there... Don't forget the fight you had yesterday". 

'Shit' "or our project, that's gonna be at your house today" he added quick. 'Shit!' " OK, thanks for the warning , but I can take care of myself" I said with a soft smile " And meet me right here after school were walking to my house so make sure someone can get your car after school" I added. 

After a few seconds Blake nodded and let me go. Making my way up the stairs to the school I seen a few cheerleaders glaring at me. My guess is either because of the fight or they seen me talking to the schools bad boy 'oh well'  I glared back and walking to class.

 As soon as my butt hit the seat the bell rung 'wow I was talking for that long' looking  around the class the big 6 weren't there. "Ok class we are going to be working on our project. In this project it's about getting to know each other-" 'He cant get to know me!' "Please work with your partners for the rest of the class" he continued.

 since my partner isn't here so I'll just write down some questions for later. I was so absorbed in writing good questions I barely noticed the bell rang. Walking out the class I get pulled back. turning around I notice that it was Blake. "Hey what we do in class today?". 'is he serious right now'  I turned to walk away when he grabbed me. "Wait, did I do something wrong?" pulling me against him. 

Looking down I noticed that my hands rested on his chest. Every thing in me told me to push him away but I couldn't. I looked up to find him already looking at me 'don't blush, don't blush, don't blush... Shit!'  red started creep up my neck. " No you didn't do anything wrong" my voice came out a bit less strong then wanted to. He tighten'd his grip pushing us closer together 'if that's even possible' .

" Then why'd you walk away when I was talking to you" I could see the genuine confusion as to why I would walk away " Well, you weren't in class today even though you were at school before me ,and i had to do all the work myself an-" I was cut off by the soft rumbling under my hands- that still rested on his chest  "So you missed me today in class" was Blake's brilliant response

  " No! I just don't like working alone on group projects" I said frowning. " What about if we ditch the rest of the day miss nerd?" There was a gleam in his eye that made the nerd in me want to say no but the bad ass in me say yes.

 "Yeah, that's fine with me" I smiled at his shocked face. "Don't you Have to tell your parents?" he asked after he recovered from shock. I stiffened in his arms 'I can tell him, its not like THAT'S my  secret' .

"Not that you need to know- but I don't have any... they died in a plane crash a year ago". 'wow I might need to get used to his shocked face'  shaking his head he replied "Shit! I'm sorry I asked. I didn't know" worry and sorrow written all over his face. I smiled softly and told him

 " It's OK, I'm over it. So were are we gonna go when we ditch?" Smiling back at me He said " Were do you want to go? we have-" he stopped to look at his phone "-5 hours till school lets out".

"Lets go then" I said nodding

~~~~~

ok So that was chap.4!!!!!! Longest chapter I have wrote and I feel proud also 200 reads!!! Not a lot compared to want others get but if you read my book and vote Please share this book ad help me with the WATTYS!!! yes-yes I know my book most likely Wont win its just the thrill of entering I guess... ANYWAY!!!! I'll be writing a lot more for the wattys so that the story wont be without any chaps. by the time they pick the winners BE HAPPY!!!!! I am!!! Soooooo... YEAH!!! and if the pic of her out fit doesn't show the URL is: 

http://ak2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set/cid/75840604/id/4bUH13BSRF6ZoLWtWb1AOw/size/y.jpg

VOTE

COMMENT
AND>>>>

SHARE!!!!

XOXO 

KKLOVITKNOWIT