THATS IT!! WE'RE HAVING A GODDAMN POWWOW

My chest tightened at the sight of my sister standing in front of me. I didn't think I would see her for months later. I guess I was wrong.

I tugged the hair tie out of my stubborn black strands then ran my hands through my hair before I stated,"I... Can't handle this right now. Please, I've gotta get going."

I rushed out the door into the pouring rain then turned the corner, leaning against the brick wall with a sob. I closed my blue eyes then slammed my fist into the building repeatedly.

"Dammit!" I screamed, just as a crash of thunder sounded, covering the shout. I didn't think she would be coming here. The phone calls I thought was just her trying to get a hold of me. Then that psychic told me that Addie would be in town.

She's here to get back Derek too. Welcome back World War Three. I walked over to Joe's bar before I plopped down beside George, Cristina, and Meredith and asked, "Who wants to play " Who's Life Sucks the Worst."

"I'll win." Cristina assured me. I nodded then Mere dropped the bomb on them, "Derek's married." George and Cristina turned quickly to face her as I muttered, "Told you. "

"I'm pregnant." Cristina announced, causing us to turn but George spit out his drink of his beer. My eyes widened and I decided to drop the ultimate bomb, "I'm related to Derek, my sister's in town, and I knew Derek was married." They all whipped around before I added on,"Oh and I slept with Alex."

Suddenly, Joe dropped to the ground and we rushed over frantically while Cristina added on under her breath, "Okay. Maybe Joe wins. This game isn't over yet,Aviana."

"I'm pretty sure I won,Yang. Just get over it." I spat, crouching next to the toppled bar owner. He begun trying to rise but we resisted and Cristina stated,"Joe, lay back down."

"Seriously dude, you need to lay down. You just did the starfish backwards and I'm not cool with that. That's my professional opinion, not my personal, by the way." I pointed out as we pushed him lightly to keep him down. Someone in the background informed us that he called the medics, which wounded my ego.

Ouch! We're good doctors, we can take of this! Joe glared at us then whined,"You called the gurney patrol? C'mon, Avi, have a heart."

"I do have a heart, which is what is screaming at me to do something that take you to the hospital. Now, cut it out so we can go run tests." I replied, checking for skull contusions. He groaned when I hit a tender spot on his head and I clarified, "Minor skull contusions, in case someone was wondering."

"You slept with Alex?!" Meredith demanded as Joe started to stand. I looked at her, mouth agape, flabbergasted.

"Grey! We are working, we can talk about this later. The patient is trying to walk." I pointed out just as Joe grumbled,"Forget this! The hospital is right across the street, I can sure as hell walk there by myself." We groaned and followed him out, shouting that he needed to sit.

We were now in our scrubs and standing at the nurses station when Izzie blurted out,"Why are you back here tonight, don't you have a date with McDreamy?"

"More like McMarried." Meredith muttered, sinking against the counter. Izzie's eyes widened and she demanded,"Mc what?" Mere quickly covered her information by stating,"I came back to check on Joe."

"You think he's gonna be okay?" George asked, causing me to shrug. Cristina stood up before she questioned,"You think he's gonna need an operation?"

"Operation, yes." Derek answered, approaching us. We all glared at him but he just looked at me and Meredith,"Ok, hard to tell. Basilar artery's blown up like a balloon. Subarachnoid bleeding. Aneurysm the size of a golf ball."