You Win Or Lose

Okay, I just have to say one thing. Holy, crap!!! This story has over eight hundred reads!!! And so many people are voting and commenting!!! I know, it's been a long time since I've updated, and I feel really bad hut I've been working on two stories, the first is called Two Lunatics Alike and the second is The Newest Addition to The Shield,and they're both a WWE story. Please check them out!! But other than that, I'm good. Comment,vote,share, and enjoy!!!

I woke up to bickering and fighting between George and Izzie. They were arguing over who should get the bigger room. Oh wait,I did. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 4:37. I rolled out of bed and landed face first on the floor. I groaned then crawled out of the room before I grabbed George's coffee cup and snuck into the bathroom with Meredith.

"You're hiding too,"she asked, sipping her drink. I nodded and muttered under my breath when I heard my phone go off.

"I'll get it,"Izzie shouted from my room. No, that's Jackson's ring tone!

"No,Izzie,"I screamed as she answered the phone.

"Aviana's phone,Izzie speaking," she stated. I jumped up and shoved George out of the way before I screamed,"Isobel Stevens,give me my phone!"

I ran into my room then tackled her. We flipped over my bed and as I gained possession over my phone, I heard the phone call end. Dammit.

"Dammit,Izzie," I yelled at her as I stood again. I shoved her out of my room then slammed the door in her face. I changed into a long thin sleeved shirt then pulled a pair of jeans before I yanked on my shoes.

I ran downstairs to where Izzie, George, and Meredith was waiting on me. I rolled my eyes and muttered,"Yea, yea. I know." When we arrived at the hospital, everyone was chattering about some dead baby bike race.

" So what's up with the Nazi, is she off her meds,"Alex asked as we followed Bailey to where she was dragging us. George looked over at him, surprised before he demanded, "You never heard about the race?" George was horrified. I snickered under my breath as Bailey approached the Chief, Burke, and Shepard all stood in front of the surgery board and yelled,"Chief! Dead baby bike race started twenty minutes ago."

The Chief sighed, defeated, before he shouted to everyone else,"All right, people! Dead baby bike race day!" We was walking to our first place for rounds when George begun to explain the race,"Every year, this bar-"

"The Dead Baby Bar," I cut in, before letting him continue. He rolled his brown eyes at me before he said, "Every year, they hold this underground bike race."

Izzie's nose shrunk up in disgust before she demanded,"Don't you wonder why someone would name a bar something so disgusting?"

"Maybe they had a sick sense of humor," I answered flatly. George went on,"The race is completely illegal-" This time, Meredith cut him," Crazy, a bunch of bike messengers racing against traffic trying to beat each other for free shots of tequila."

Again, I snickered. Morons. Alex shrugged then said," All-out, no holds barred competition, sounds like fun." Izzie and I turned to him then sneered in unison," Yeah, you would think that."

He rolled his eyes, not caring while George kept going," The race doesn't even have any rules. Except eye gouging - no eye gouging."

Cristina groaned then asked,"Oh great, we're going to be trapped in the Pit bandaging up idiots when we could be up in the OR?" George shrugged and replied," What kind of people engage in a race that has, as its only rule, that you can't rip out the eyeballs of another human being?"

Alex rolled his eyes before he patted George on the back and stated,"Men, Georgie, men." Bailey spun on her heel, causing us to stop, before she informed us,"I need someone to get up to the OR floor, the Chief needs a right hand." Everyone's hands shot up and Bailey sighed then waved her hand at George then stated,"George."