Chapter 25

Staring at Artemis with wide eyes I shook my head while she laughed.

"Well I'll be damned, another one,"

"Did you plan this?"

"Nope," I said popping the p.

"Are we excited?" She said raising her brow scratching the back of her neck.

"Yep," lifting my head to look at her with a goofy grin letting a little giggle out. Sitting on the ground of the bathroom I stretched my hand out waiting for her to grab it and pull me off the floor.

"let's go tell Dick!" I said excitedly watching as her grin started to match mine. Running out of the bathroom at the cave to the training room we found Dick who was furiously typing away at the computer.

"Hey Babe!" I said excitedly practically shaking with excitement.

"Hello my love," he said not looking up from the computer but grabbed my hand pulling me closer and kissing my hand before going back to typing.

"I have some news, and I think your going to be really happy when you hear it," nodding he hummed back to me but I could tell he wasn't really listening. Narrowing my eyes I let out a humph. "And its big news...supper life changingly big," looking at Artemis I raised my hands in the air while she tried to hold in her laugh.

"Dick are you even listening to me!" He didn't even reply this time.

"I'm going to go jump off a cliff," nothing.

"Im cheating on you," nothing.

"Wanna go have sex?" I finally tried making his head lift.

"What did you say?"

"oh my god never mind, I'll tell you later," turning I stomped away with a groan feeling Dicks confused gaze on my back as Artemis finally let out her laughter.

"So no to the sex?" I heard him call after me before I stormed towards the zeta beam sending me to my father's cave. Walking in I watched as Bruce chased around two excited eight year olds lifting them both into his arms he spun making them giggle. Letting out a laugh I watched as they all snapped in my direction.

"Mommy!" Running towards me they both attached themselves to my waist making me smile.

"Hello my lovely children, how has your day with grandpa been?"

"good!" They both shouted together as Bruce made his way over to us giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Hi baby girl,"

"Hi Daddy, thanks for watching the kiddos for me,"

"You know I love having them,"

"well good because I might need you to watch them more often some time in the near future,"

"what do you mean by that," he said raising his eyebrow as we both watched the twins run amuck in the cave.

"well you will soon be a grandfather to not two but three beautiful grandchildren," I said while rubbing my still flat stomach. Looking over at his face I saw this biggest smile break across his face.

"Your pregnant?" Nodding I was suddenly lifted into his arms.

"Were having a new sister!" I heard Grace scream running over to place her small hands on my stomach.

"Or brother!" Blake argued back starting a whole debate between the twins.

"Well at least I know how they are taking having a new sibling?"

"How'd Dick take it?" The smile still covering his face as he waited for my answer.

"He hasn't,"

"What do you mean he hasn't,"

"He was to busy doing something else to listen to me so I left to come tell you and the kids," chuckling softly he shook his head.

"Never were the patient type Charlie,"

"Nightwing B01" the computer announced I quickly told the kids to not tell Dick about the baby before he stepped out of the Zeta.

"Hey Bruce you called for me to fix th- oh hey kiddos," Dick said with a grin picking up both the twins giving them each a kiss on the head before placing them back on the ground to go play. "like I was saying you wanted to fix some codes on the computer,"

"Yes after you so kindly hacked all of my systems making it so I could only watch videos of Grace and Blake learning to ride their bikes I thought it was time for an upgrade," I gave a little giggle at that because I too was apart of that prank.

"Well then let's get started, Grace, Blake wanna see your dad make grandpas computer unhackable,"

"No," they yelled while swinging from bars trying to kick the other trying to make the other fall off.

"And you thought you were a cool dad," Bruce mumbled before walking away to play with his grandkids. Snickering I watched as my husband pouted but got back to work typing away at the computer again.

"So earlier when I was trying to talk to you, I wanted to tell you some big news," and just like that a sense of déjà vu came over me and he wasn't really listening.

"oh my god never mind," stomping over I sat in a different seat watching everyone do their thing as I moped rubbing my stomach softly. Leaning back I rested my head against the seat soon falling into a deep sleep.

Waking later I found myself being carried back through the zeta tube by Dick who smiled down at me giving me a kiss on the head.

"Kids are having a sleepover at Bruce's just me and you tonight beautiful," placing me back on my feet I stretched my arms before taking his hand and walking out of the alley way that was next to our lavish apartment. Unlocking the door we walked in greeting out two dogs that had grown large over the past four years of having them.

Dick walked into the kitchen pulling out a few pots and ingredients to make us dinner seeing as I lacked basic cooking skills.

The knowledge of my pregnancy was gnawing at me now wanting to make itself known to Dick.

"Dick I have to tell you somethin-" I began as he leaned into the fridge to pick something out.

"Oh ya sure babe just wait one more minute,"

"No! I will not wait! I've waited all day to talk to you and you've put me off!"

"Char I've just been busy," his eyebrows scrunched as he looked at me confused. "The team needed me, and then I had work to do for Bruce,"

"I don't care! I'm pregnant you idiot!" I shouted, my hands quickly shot to my mouth as my eyes went wide.

"Your what?" He whispered looking to be in shock making me let out a little laugh.

"I'm pregnant, that's what I've been trying to tell you all day," tears seamed to come to his eyes as he stepped closer to me kneeling down he placed a hand on my stomach before looking up at me.

"We're having another baby?" My only answer was a nod as I placed a hand on his cheek. Jumping up he wrapped his arms around me spinning me excitedly.

"I didn't think you could make me any happier than I already was but it's possible," he whispered in my ear while I clung to him a giant smile on my face.

Placing me back on the ground he grabbed my face pulling me into a kiss. Wrapping my arms around his neck I let one hand play with his silky hair. Pulling apart for a moment he placed his forehead on mine.

"God I love you," he said without giving me time to reply he attached his lips to mine again.

---------------------------------------------------

A new bat on the way!!! Who else is excited!

-Vote-

-Comment-

-Charlierose-