A Seziure?!?

As soon as Christina went down, she started convulsing. Tremors shook her body and her blue eyes rolled back into her head.

"Someone, call 9-1-1!!!!!!" I screamed. Meanwhile, my first aid training from Boy Scouts kicked in. First, I'll diagnose the situation. The first word that came to mind was "seizure".

Okay, in the case of a seizure, what do I do? The next word to pop into my mind was "stabilization". I put her head in between my knees.

Someone made a move to grab her but I stopped him. "You cannot move her! She is having a seizure; one move can mean death!" The guy scowled at me but, thankfully, listened.

Mrs. Grawling yelled out that the ambulance would be here in 1 minute.

That whole minute, I held my fingers against her slowly fading pulse.

Just stay strong, Chris.

That moment, the paramedics arrived. They pushed me out of the way, put her on a board and secured her neck, and called in for an airlift to the nearest trauma center. After a minute or two of complete silence, a sound came from outside. It was the helicopter.

O God, they're really going to airlift her. Wow. This is serious.

The next thing I knew, the helicopter lifted up into the sky.

"Matthew," Mrs. Grawling said, "go get into the van. We are going to drive to the hospital and meet her there."

I run to the beat up van and buckle up. Mrs. Grawling arrives a few seconds later and skids out of the drive way in record speed.

Stay strong, Christina.

A/N: ok wow. so Christina is having a seizure. and thanks to matthew, she survived until the paramedics arrived. what caused the seizure?!? one comment or vote for the next chapter? :)

love you! -marierosa13 **Matthew 5:13**