Chapter 8

Next following day...

Hazel

I'd woken up to a whole bunch of loud noises from downstairs I'm guessing Andre is still asleep because I didn't hear his loud voice. I quickly ran into the bathroom because I had to pee after I was done I flushed the toilet, washed my face and then brushed my teeth.

I took the sheets and pillow cases off the bed and replaced it with clean white ones, then put the dirty sheets in for laundry. I'm going to be picking Deja up from the airport,so I brought out my outfit.

Black chunky heels (open toes); denim blue & white studded shorts and a black sleeveless crop top.

"Good Morning Hazel." Cairo's voice startled me from behind.

"Morning." I grumbled, not bothering to face him at all.

"Daddy this mommy?" a sweet baby voice mumbled from behind me.

I spun around on my heels to meet with this little girl, which I assume is Malaysia. This little girl is so beautiful words can't even emphasize how beautiful she is, she has jet black hair that was packed up in a neat bun and light brown eyes like Cairo, she has caramel skin and has cairo's plump lips. Cairo was crouched down beside her holding her little hands. "Oh sweetie I'm-." Cairo interrupted my sentence saying "Baby this is mommy."

CAIRO!!!! YOU MOTHER FUC-

"Mommy!" Malaysia ran up to me hugging me ever so tightly. "Don't eva w'eave me again?" She sulked. I picked her up and hugged her as if she were my child. Malaysia was still hugging me so I hugged her until she was satisfied. "Cairo! I'm gonna kill you!" I mouthed to him.

"I'm sorry." He mouthed back.

"Um Malaysia mommy has to go talk to daddy very quickly." I spoke in a baby voice while tickling her stomach.

She giggled adorably and hugged me again "Okay mommy."

I placed her onto the bed and got up, dragging Cairo in to the bathroom with me. "Cairo what the hell was all that about?" I whispered yelled through my gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry, Hazel do you how long Malaysia's been asking about her mother? Then I have to come up with some excuse?"

I shook my head from left to right. "You listen here niqqa, I'm not her mother...so why'd you tell her that WHEN I AM NOT?!" I said poking his chest really hard.

He removed my index finger from his bare chest held my hand instead. "Please just go along with it for now." He begged.

Cairo eyes looked hurt and pleaded with me to say 'yes.' But I'm not gonna give him an answer until he answers my question. "Where's her real mother?" I asked putting my hands on my hips.

"She died after giving birth to Malaysia." He spoke blankly.

I smacked my lips together when he told me that. "I'm sorry...I-I never knew." I stuttered. Cairo is only telling me all these things about himself now. It's starting kill me

"Jay, why didn't you ask Vanessa to do this, I don't feel like I'm ready to play as a mom?" I addressed him by his middle name.

"Hazel, it's because I can trust you to be around my child." He said. I smiled sheepishly at that comment then wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him. "I'll help you."

Only because I love you, I closed my eyes as I felt his arms snake around my waist with his head buried in the crook of my neck. I still don't see why he didn't ask Vanessa to this after all they're dating each other it would make more sense. "Thank you baby girl." He said.