Prologue

This Life IS Not My Own

By LadyDawn This Story is Dedicated to My Daughter TammyLee.

2011 Copyright © All Right Reserved

Picture to Right is: Salem Witches House >>>>>

Prologue

It started back when man first walk this earth, when early woman was the one who ruled and was the worshipers to the heaven for the gods and goddess to bring them good fortune in their gardens and homes, help them heal and win their battles, this was how it was from the beginning and how it had been for centuries till men tried to takeover what they thought was religion and forced pagans underground.

There was one that refuse to go, she was strong she was fearless, she was a goddess among women, then most powerful witch to ever live, she never really died, when she became fed up with all the men and this foolishness a bout their religions she willed herself into a kind of suspend animation, she vanished into thin air.

It has been over two thousand years with no one having seen or heard of her, the world has been in peace with witch craft just coming back into popularity, it is now a legal religion with covens and solitary witches everywhere, a strong witch up in Salem, Mass. Has stumbled upon a problem she has never seen or heard about, something troubling, something dangerous but she doesn’t know it just yet.

So on a cool winter night of October 31st on a full moon with her coven of 12 including her making 13 they do a ceremony to release a woman with her friend a common man. But it goes terribly wrong, OH SO WRONG! It seems the woman within is bonded to a beautiful little girl, all hell will go wrong if this witch does her thing.

Read this story and you will find out what happens to this most beautiful little girl