Chapter 2 The Wedding

This Is Not My Life

by LadyDawn

Picture to Right is: Sandy in her Wedding Dress >>>>>

Chapter 2 The Wedding

James had gone to Florida to meet up with Sandy after her dad decided that he was bringing the family to Florida for a better place to live. He flew down during Christmas break in school to be with her and see how she was. The first thing they did was to take him to a restaurant to eat, a place called Krystals. While sitting next to the car a roach ran by his foot and Dawn screamed in his mind, WTF was that monster. Sandy saw what James was looking at and just said oh it is just a small roach no biggie they are everywhere. Life was different down here in Florida Dawn didn't like it very much. James decided to stay at a motel instead of at her house, it was way too crowded with all of the children there, and that hugh spider he saw them kill was more than enough to make up his mind. Besides maybe he could get Sandy back to the motel to make out like old times.

Yes they did make out and after it was over and they were done and laying there on the bed breathing hard Sandy looked over to James and said “I Love You and Yes I want to marry you!” All of a sudden Dawn let out a “SCREAM” that even Sandy could hear. She looked at James smiled thinking he was happy about the idea of marrying her, James went wide eyed, just shook his head wondering where that scream came from.

ADVANCE 1 YEAR

It is time to head to Florida for the wedding; James had a new van all set up for traveling and camping in. It had everything you could ever want or need except for the potty. There was a stove, cooler, sexy lighting, big comfortable double bed that turned into a couch, and a really good sound system. Yes he had it all and he had it all for her. This was going to be their traveling honeymoon suite. 2 friends were going to help him drive to Florida then jump on a plane and fly back home. It took just over 30 hours to get to Florida thanks to one bad fill up but James was there. All happy and proud, but >>>>>>>. You guessed it Dawn wasn't one bit happy. She was down right PISSED OFF! She couldn't stop this wedding no matter what she did or tried. James wasn't listening to her any more. She had to do something and do it fast or it was going to be too late.

The day of the wedding came and everything was becoming a total disaster. Dawn was sitting back laughing, maybe this wedding wouldn't happen. Maybe there really was a god in heaven. But hell no! Every damn time something bad that went wrong they were able to work around it. First the wedding reception hall canceled then the one they got wouldn't allow alcohol. Then they found one that they could get that was smaller but suited their needs totally. DAMN! Then the florist called and the flowers didn't come in, YIPPY! Nope Sandy went down there and worked with that damn florist and between her and another florist they came up with just enough flowers to make the wedding perfect for Sandy. DAMMIT!. Then Sandy & James went in to see the priest such a typical thing to do before a Catholic wedding for the blessings and confessions. James refused to go to confession but talked to the priest instead. Sandy was shocked, she didn't like what James was doing and when James's parents found out all hell broke loose. (YES THIS WEDDING WOULDN'T GO FORWARD DAWN THOUGHT) You guessed it nope not again the priest talked to mom, dad, & Sandy and told them “It was perfectly OK for James to talk to GOD directly to confess his sins.” Problem solved, wedding on again. AAARRRRR!