Chapter 17

DISCLAIMER

I don't own anything, Rick Riordan and J.K Rowling do.

Lets go!

NICOS POV

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Whilst stumbling blindly through dreams with less grace and control than usual, (Oh the shame) I came across a familiar person, who to my knowledge, was supposed to be dead.

"Leo?" I exclaimed. The Latino turned to face me, dropping whatever project he was fiddling with.

"Nico? What the Hades are you doing here? I'm asleep aren't I?" I rolled my eyes at his statement and stepped closer to him.

"Duh, so am I idiot, I can dream travel,"

"Oh, I uh guess that was obvious," Leo said, slightly embarrassed. I rolled my eyes at him a second time, and crossed my arms.

"Where are you? I felt you die, you shouldn't be here," I said, narrowing my eyes suspiciously.

"Physicians cure death boy, and I'm flying back to camp with Calypso."

"Don't. Call. Me. Death. Boy," I said, my voice low and dangerous as I glared at the elf-like boy, "And perhaps you should take a short cut." I began filling him in on the details of the quest.

*Mini Time-Skip*

"Wow! So you're in a magic castle with magic people with wands and stuff? Awesome!" Leo shouted, jumping around excitedly. My vision wavered for a second, and I knew the connection was going to cut out, I must be waking up.

"Okay Leo, I can feel our connection growing weaker by the second, make sure you get here!" I yelled, as his image faded out, the last thing I saw was Leo waving happily.

"Hey death boy, welcome back to the land of the living," I heard Will joke before my eyes had even opened properly.

"Hello sunshine. I do live in the Underworld from time to time though," I replied, my voice thick with sleep. I relaxed into Will's touch as he wrapped his arms around me, but I shot awake in an instant when I remembered my dream conversation.

"We need to get Percy and Annabeth now, I need to talk to all of you together," I said quickly, turning and giving Will a quick kiss, before jumping up and looking around frantically.

"What is it Nico, what's the matter?" Will asked, just as Neville burst into our dormitory panting heavily, like he had just run a long distance.

"There's a giant metal dragon with two people on it's back flying around the castle." Will looked at me in surprise, and I just shrugged my shoulders back at him.

"That's what I needed to talk about. I just didn't know he would get here so fast."

"He... wait, is-is that Leo?!" Will asked, eyebrows disappearing in his mop of bond hair in shock. I was about to answer when we heard a shout from outside.

"LEO'S BACK BABY WOOOOOOOOOO!"

"It would seem so," I said, staring out the window with Will at him.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Ta-da

I did another chapter guys, be proud of me.

Sooooooo yay? I guess, Leo's here now.

Okay, could be a while 'till the next upload, but I will try.

Peace out guys,

- K, D who knows I don't what