Chapter 12: Apathetic Sam

~A Week Later~

"You know what, i thought of something that can help everyone." Sam smiled and sat down on the land confessing Daffodil.

"I never knew you were such intelligent." Daffodil ignored and turner her face to the left.

"I can let you, Georgina and kids escape except Hadwin. I'll send the dead body to your home." Sam murmured.

"Okay, how can it help everyone? Not intelligent, i admit this one." Her voice echoed in the dark room and let her eyes close in order not to see the piffle person.

"I never wanted this to come like an answer. But that goes fine," Sam smiled and went on. "You need something?"

"Probably nothing. Just some water." Daffodil was thirsty. She seemd to be hungry too, but she loved water and she somehow not had to miss it.

"Here." Sam passed some water to it. Daffodil saw some large bubbles in the water thinking it was poison but she drank it.

She threw the class and let her lips wipe. "What's today?"

"Well, it's Tuesday." Sam answered.

"It's your duty day." Daffodil reminded him. Sam freaked out, went out changed his dress and headed to Texas for his duty.

In Texas

It clocked out to be 1:00am. Sam doing his job happily. After a little, Sam went a far away to have some water but when he returned all he saw was someone entering in the gigantic villa.

Sam didn't do anything, drank water and again roamed around the alley. As soon as the thieves went out after stealing things, Sam came back and sat on his chair having a good sleep.

As the sun rose, Mr. Tom rushed out to call Sam. Sam washed his face and came in.

"Yes? Did ya call em'?" Sam asked.

"Did you steal something?" Tom asked, suspiciously.

"No, some thieves came last night. I was so tired so i slept and let them go in. After all, i have to do my duty whole day." Sam smiled and returned back.

"Hey man!? We put you on the duty in order so that you can help us and protect us." Mr. Tom said.

"Nice one. We are humans too. Just as you sleep in the night, we sleep too. It is not like that. Well, let's do opposite of it today, can you stay all night?" Sam answer confidently.

"Go to your house. I want you to leave my house. You the liar. First you said Georgina is dead, and then now you allowed thieves to come in." Mr. Tom yelled.

"Sure. So you are knocking me out from the watchman duty?" Sam asked at last.

"You know what, you are digging yourself into a hole." Mr. Tom shouted.

"I don't care about anything." Sam ignored.

"Alright. Go die! Enjoy your life in those ruins, in a small cottage where you're alone all the day and all the night and then you have to make your food by yourself." Mr. Tom shouted.

"Okay good. Thankyou. But before i go, i've to tell you a secret." Sam smiled and put his hands on the shoulders of Tom.

"What?" He asked.

"You know what?"

"What?"

"I know where your children are." Sam smiled.

"Where are they? Please tell me where are they?" Mr. Tom became worried.

"Ah. I must've answered if you shouldn't have told me to leave this duty."