Chapter 2: Where is Daffodil?

"You're still awake?" Georgina woke up rubbing her eyes.

"Daffodil isn't here yet." Hadwin eyes were as red as tomato. He wanted to sleep, but he couldn't.

"She..still?" Georgina stood up walking towards Hadwin.

"Can you please wait for the Daffodil. I'm too tired and extra-ordinary drowsy." Hadwin added.

"Okay, you may sleep." Georgina told Hadwy.
Hadwy walked towards the bed, and finally closed his eyes seeking for the relief. Georgina set up, in a worrying face watching the two kids. But there was nothing more, Georgina gradually fell into a deep sleep..

**

"Where are you Daffodil?" There was a eerie silence. Nobody was there, not even a single bird. All i could see was a large house and tree besides it. There were hard passageways and alleys, and passing them was like crossing a staircase full of demons. Words couldn't describe how haunted the place was. Everything was haunted, even the red car. It was simple, but who was drivin' it had tore me off. What could I do? Nothing, nothing and nothing.

Not long more, someone put a hand on my shoulder. Glancing back, i hugged her. I couldn't remember who she was but All i remember was her name 'Daffodil' whom i was searching for hours.

'Where were you' were the words that spoke out of my tongue. She looked like my friend. She was my friend. But why did i had a feeling that she is an evil spirit? She's dead. All i could do was to wait for her answer.

"Guess?" She replied harshly. I was lunatic. She was my friend, oh. But how could I believe the things that my mind says? I had to follow her. She was my master. Master? Oh, yeah. Master!

"My master." I said, grinning. She smiled and i again hugged her. But she had red eyes. The red eyes. As red as? Oh apple.

"I'm Daffodil. Remember I came to fetch some water? Oh, i was lost. And then what happen know?" I thought of her. 'fetch', 'water', 'thirsty', 'how about', go' were the only words that came in my mind. Why did I had these words in my mind? But i tried to answer her.

"No.." She smiled again as her heart was full of love.

"I, your friend. Think. It happened all after your eyes. And you didn't even saved me." I didn't knew what she said. What happened after my eyes? I was lost in a thought of her.

"I don't know." I added.

"But what did you do?" I asked in a great excitement. I felt very bad for that thing too and i didn't even wanted her to cry. I waited for her reply eagerly.

At last she said, "I killed myself."

"WAKE UP HADWIN!!!!!!!!" Georgina roared in my ears.

"Oh shittttttt!" He yelled.

"What happen?"

"Something's wrong. Move!" He ordered everyone.

He was walking in a shock. Several times even Georgina saved him from falling from a height or slipping.

"What is the matter? I mean..come on, tell me. The kids are too thirsty." Georgina spoke.

"Let them be thirsty, okay!? You don't need to make excuses to me. We have to find Daffodil which is more important. Did i told you to bring the kids?" He yelled at her.

"Eh. Your so foolish man. Go die!" And there at once Georgina told the kids to follow her back.

"That is why i made you friends? To su** here? You demonstrated your real face, Georgina. Bye." Hadwin added and moved forward.

"Bye." She smiled and he stepped forward. As he went on, he had a thought 'not always friends help, there are things you have to do alone.'

**

"Don't wait desperately for him. He's not gonna come again. Please sleep now!" Georgina yelled at the kids.

"Let Hadwy come first." Daisy murmured in her sweet voice.

"Eh, please! Sleep or let me sleep! Idiot!" Georgina moved back and in a very angry mood, she slapped John.

"I'm gonna tell Daffodil." John cried.

"Daffodil? Eh. I hope she dies." Georgina cursed and slept, snoring.

"Zack, let's go. We have to find Hadwin and Daffodil." Daisy grinned.

"Uh, no. If Georgina gets a hint about, she's gonna kill me."

"She'll not. Please." Daisy pleaded.

"I am sorry, let's sleep now, it's too late." Zack said, and made his way to the bed.

"Why do i have a feeling that Daffodil is dead." Thought Zack.

___________

So chapter 2 comes to an end. This is the starting. Watch the problems these friends are going to face. Okay, okay. So, what do you think is Daffodil dead? Or she did a suicide? Why did she do that? Why was she blaming on Hadwin? Ohhh, these questions must be roaming in your mind but there answer is gonna come out soon.

Lemme clear it to you, in the above dream 'I killed myself' means i put myself in problems. So this dream is comes out to be true that will not mean she did a suicide or whatever, it means she put herself in problems.