Chapter eleven Another day...

School, another Monday morning. Late as always on a Monday.

I wasn't surprise that they were already waiting for me at the bike stands. I went to the other end but they reached me before I finished locking up.

"Morning, sweet cheeks."
"Piss off, princess." I replied bluntly.

"You know... a lot of girls would love to be in your shoes."
"Well, princess Mac, they can have my shoes if that would mean I don't have to deal with you idiots."

A wink. "Morning Jackson."

A bone crushing hug. "Morning Cass, how was your Sunday?"

"Girl, you know I hate Sundays at the oldies. Why do you even ask? Saturday was good though." She smirked at me. Jared was quiet but he didn't put his arm around me like he normally did and I could hear from the giggles that the other four were not too far behind me.

"Jared?"
"Izzy?"

"Why didn't you answer my calls?"
"I was busy, Iz." He snapped.

"Jared?"
"What?!"

"Go to your buddies and stay the hell away from me until you want to talk. I'll see you."
I dragged Cassie away before he could reply. He didn't make a move to follow and I saw a lot of surprised faces as we walked past. We were always together in the morning if we were all in school.

"What was that about, Iz?"
"Stuffed if I know but if he is going to be an ass he can do it with the other idiots."

"Aaaawe, has Jared finally dropped you sorry ass?" A high pitched voice asked.
"Piss off, Vicky." Cassie replied for me.

"Not talking to you, Cassandra Elanora Murphy."

Cassie hated her full name and to have it said so loudly in the hallway pissed her off no end. This wasn't going to end well. "Cass. Sweetie? Go get your books and let me get rid of the trash. You don't need any more calls home."
"It would be worth it!" She instantly replied.

"Not for me if you don't come to school. GO!" I snapped the last word before turning to Barbie face. "What do you want Victoria Rosalinda Breamer Smith?" I asked sweetly. There were some snickers at me using her full name and from the look she gave me she hadn't known I knew it. She was rather red in the face. Cass had told me ages ago but it was too funny. Breamer wasn't part of her last name it was her mothers' last name. How could I not remember that gem.

"Jared dumped your pathetic ass!" She snapped trying to make up for my comeback.
"I wasn't dating him Victoria, so he couldn't have dumped me. And really, the way I see it, I am the one that walked away so I guess that means he got dumped." I felt fairly in control while she was quickly losing her cool.

"They don't like you. They just want to do you. You are like the eternal virgin of this school."
"And you are jealous because with aaaaall your experience they still don't want to talk to you?"

Her arm shot out but I caught her wrist without any problems. "Watch it, Barbie, you might break a nail if you go swing your arms around like that."
"Jared hates you, he only hangs with you for your dad, everyone hates you." She growled.

I winked as the bell rang and waited for it to finish. "You should know by now that I don't care, whatever you say, Victoria, I just don't give a shit."

I threw her hand to the side and turned to walk to class, one step and my hair was janked back.
"I wasn't finished with you, bitch."

I put my hands on the side of my head and grabbed my hair like I would making a pony tail. I pulled it out her grasp and tied it up with a band from my wrist as I turned around to her. I noticed three of her friends around me now. The first whispers of catfight and bloodbath were starting up around us.

I saw Jared push his way up with Cassie but shook my head at them as I blocked the first sloppy punch that one of the girls threw. A glance showed me he was holding Cassie back. I let them try a few times and blocked all their hits with ease. Then I grabbed a hand that came my way and twisted it up and around so that Mirra now had her back to my front as I held her arm up close to breaking. I heard the heels behind me and pushed the girl into Vicky. They both fell on the ground. I dropped low and swept my leg around. Andrea fell flat on her tanned ass behind me.

I barely dodged a kick to the face as the last girl standing tried her luck. I let myself fall back and did a handstand flip to land on my feet. Very showy and there were a few gasps. I bowed, using the movement to duck a fist, she was slow and I got up with my arms to the side as if I was taking a standing ovation. Hitting her fair in the face in the process. Showy and fun yet, technically, I wasn't fighting back. I bowed again and grabbed the leg she had coming at my face on the way up. I pulled the leg up and pushed her so that she lost her balance and fell. Vicky was wobbly on her three inch platform heels close to me and I turned to her yelling BOO! In her face. She stumbled back and fell. I laughed and walked to Cassie that was in the crowd with her mouth wide open like most of the people there.

Jared had his hand up for a high five. I looked at it, then at his face, then back at the hand again and then I turned to hug Cassie. I left him hanging with a glare in his direction and a snappy. "You owe me an apology, not a high five, now get your ass to class."

We were all late. Nobody wanted to tell the teachers why. Nobody wanted to confirm or deny anything the teachers had heard. Most of the people in our year ended up with lunch time detention for being late. Somebody, not me, spread the word that it was all Vicky's fault and she was getting a lot of glares in her direction.

I got a note in my locker. 'You'll pay for that.' Cassie saw and we shared a look before shrugging it off. "Whatever."