A/N

Hi, my loves! I know, I know it's not an update that you're expecting. But hey, I just wanna drop by and say thank you all for the support and wait and for the longing that you've experienced just because I don't update for so long on this story. Well, I know I have to explain myself to you. It's just my work that keeping me busy and away from you, my loves. My boss wouldn't allow my desk, of course, to see why I have my notebook and pen when strictly part of the company policy; no pens and papers on each station.

But I have a good news for you. And I'm so excited. Well, I guess not really a good news but I think you'll accept it. In my Facebook account I promised to find time and continue my stories. And this story are part of them. I know it's been so long you've been waiting for this and again I'm so sorry. But here's the thing, when I promised I keep my word. I am an honorable woman (char!). I will make it happen by hook or by crook *hopefully? lol*. Seriously, I just need more of your patience and understanding heart since I'm going to have a hard time doing my daytime job and writing at the same time. I'll have to sneak out my pens and paper, so when I don't have other work to do in office I'll write. Actually, writing is my stress reliever and I really missed it.

So, I'm looking forward to see all of you one day here. I couldn't promise when this story will continue but that will be the soonest, my loves. So, hopefully you'll still keep on watching me grown in my stories. I'll do my best to surprise you on every chapter I will be posting. But also, there will be no more editing this time to perfect every scene since that's a time consuming. I'll write what will be coming out in my mind. So, no measuring of characters (words) for the next chapters. I will be doing free writing unlike before I count every word I write. I hope you'll bear with my typos in the next episodes...love you all. See ya next time...my love and my heart for all of you. God bless and love yah! ^_^