Chapter 7

Alex’s P.O.V

    “You guys I’m really tired.”  Jericho slowed down and came to a stop leaning his butt back.  I slid off his body feeling weak from holding on for so long.  Dark caught me in his arms and leaned backwards sitting down against a tree.  I curled up in his lap getting myself comfortable.  They probably wouldn’t sleep much, and laying on Dark wouldn’t mean anything considering he blurted out he was gay when I had walked in the door before. 

    I was holding them back that was a definite considering I always had to stop to pee.  They didn’t need anything though, they just kept on running all day.

    “Do you need blood?”  I asked out in the random.  I faced my eyes up to see Dark to see him shielding his eyes with his hands.  Through the cracks in his fingers I could see the red glow in them.  I rose my wrist up to his mouth and wriggled it into it.  “You don’t have to worry.  Lucifer bit me all the time.”  I said with a drowsy chuckle.  Now I could figure why Alexis always made me go to bed at a decent time. 

    I felt a sharp pain in my wrist then a rush of pure pleasure.  I hadn’t felt it since Lucifer had been here.  I wasn’t even accustomed to the time change either.  I had always been able to sneak out fully awake in the middle of the night just to see Lucifer.  Of course he could come out in the day time but he wanted to stay hidden, and he preferred the darkness. 

    “I’ll go find her some food.”  Jericho said hurrying off.  I was starting to feel drained and yanked my wrist away from Dark splitting open more skin.  I yelped in pain as I grabbed at my wrist.  I was bleeding badly. 

    “I’m so sorry.”  I watched as Jericho put his tongue to my skin and the wound instantly closed itself.  He licked the blood that came out off my arm and leaned back against the tree. 

    “So somebody has already put their tag on you.”  Dark said with a chuckle.

    “What do you mean?”  I questioned feeling my eyelids starting to get heavy.

    “Vampires can put a tiny amount of there blood into you, we call it tagging somebody.  That way we know a person is already taken by somebody else.”  I let my eyes fall close thinking about Lucifer.  He had bitten me once and just for a second something felt different.  I had thought it had been a trick of mind. 

    “Hey you falling asleep on me there.”  Dark questioned.  I nodded my head before drifting off into the darkness.

    Red’s P.O.V

    I closed my eyes letting the image of the map flash before me again.  It was fuzzy, all I could think about was the electric kiss between Jericho and I.

    I shook the thought from my head and continued running.  My body was utterly exhausted from constantly running for two days straight.  I couldn’t even imagine how long this would take a normal human.  Some animal flashed in front of me and I quickly lunged for it grabbing at it.  My hands caught at it’s hind legs and I gripped a hold on it trying to pull it back, but it had stopped and wouldn’t budge.  A deep growling noise was coming from it’s throat and in an instant I was slamming up against a tree hard.  The tree fell onto the ground from the impact and I rubbed at my sore sides as I pulled my body up from the ground.  A wolf was standing across from me, but this wasn’t just any wolf. 

    I lunged to the side just to miss contact with the werewolf as it thrashed out at me.  It growled at me again staring me down. 

    “What the hell do you want!?”  I yelled angry.  To much was already running through my head right now.  A werewolf was not one that I wanted to add to it. 

    The wolf cocked it’s head staring at me clearly confused.  Normally these things went, somebody attacks somebody dies the end. 

    “I am in a really bad mood right now so leave me the hell alone!”  I lunged at the wolf and jumped in the air getting onto it’s back.  I grabbed at it’s neck and wrapped my arms around it knowing I could break it in an instant.

    “Now change and tell me who the hell you are.”  I felt movement beneath me as the creature changed into a human.  I let go of his neck and hopped backwards as the human swung a knife out at me.  I reached down into my dress and pulled out a knife of my own. 

    “Do you want to go, give up already, you will die.”  I said letting venom leak into my words.  The guy didn’t seem scared though.  He was large and beefy and around his thirties.

    “You’re forgetting something.”  He said.  I heard something behind me but turned to late before something hard hit my head.  I blanked out before I even hit the ground.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Woot!  Woot!  Actually uploaded one today!  I did because of the fact that I have school and a field hockey game tomorrow so that is really going to jam pack up my writing time.  I hate when I have to come home and get 500 things signed even though you get them signed every year.  It's not like your parents care how you have to behave in school. 

So enough of my life.  A little chapter overview.  Strange werewolf out in the middle of nowhere not on the map?  What the hell?  Lucifer has his dibs on Alex so maybe there is a lot there.   Red is really starting to stress out.  I wonder where the guy is taking Red.  Apparently she got ganged up on.  Next chapter out by Thursday night hopefully!