Chapter 6

“Why would I laugh at you for that?”  I asked looking at Dark seriously.  “Why do I care if your gay?  You’re still the same you, you just like guys.  Big woopty doo.”  I said twirling my fingers in the air.  Dark laughed smiling at me.  He pushed me off his chest down his body before wrapping me into a hug.

    “Thank you Red.”  Dark said practically suffocating me as he hugged me.

    “Dying.”  I croaked out.  Dark let me go and I moved off of him.  “Hey so now I won’t have to jump when you walk in on me naked.”  Dark laughed  shaking his head.  He slugged me in the arm and I gave him a dirty look.  Silence fell upon us.  If Dark was gay he was gay. 

    “So are you going to tell anybody else?”

    “I already did.”  Dark said with a pleased smile on his face.  I stared at him shocked.

    “And you didn’t want to tell me?!”  I punched him in the arm hard.  He let out a yelp before rubbing his arm.  My family liked ruff housing.

    “I didn’t think you’d accept me for it.”  He said with a frown on his face. 

    “You’re my cousin, what am I going to do ban you from my life.”

    “Possibly.”  Dark said shrugging.  I laughed and stood up.  “Jericho isn’t interested.”  Dark said sighing as we headed back to the house.  I put my hand on Dark’s shoulder giving him support.

    “I’m sure your perfect soul mate is out there.  You know what grandma always said.”

    “The kiss tells everything.”  We both said together.  I missed my grandma.  I had known her when I was very young. 

    We went inside to find Jericho asleep curled up on the floor.  I tapped him lightly with my foot and he quickly burst into wolf form.  He pinned me to the ground growling at my face.  His teeth were inches away from my face.  I heard a bed creak as somebody got out of it.  Jericho must have heard it to because he turned back into his normal form.  His lips were pressed against mine his wolf form had been so close and electricity ran through my whole body lighting me up. 

    He quickly jumped off of me and I stood up just as Alexis rushed into the room her hair sticking up everywhere.  A tingly feeling was still running through my whole body and I touched my lips gently with my fingers unaware of what was really happening.  I heard Alexis say something which I quiet couldn’t catch before Dark waved her off.  She gave one last glance around before heading off back into her room. 

    “Well I’m going to bed.”  I said not wanting to face Jericho now.  I wondered if he felt the shock too. I headed outside and plopped myself down onto the ground pulling my knees up to my chest. 

    The kiss tells everything my grandma had always said.  That kiss was definitely telling me something.  Jericho and I were meant to be together forever, but how could we.  We are complete opposites.  Our people despise each other with all their hearts. 

    I couldn’t think of this right now.  I had to figure things out.  I stood up brushing the dirt of my clothes.  The map was memorized in my head.  Right now I really didn’t want to face anybody.  I quickly rushed off following where I had to go to find answers.

    Jericho’s P.O.V.

    “I couldn’t find her.”  Ale said coming into the room.  I put my hands into my hair grabbing at it.  Red had disappeared sometime last night with no trace behind her.  Right after we kissed and the weirdest feeling ran through my body.  The feeling that I had finally been awakened.  As if everything had been cloudy my whole life and now I could see.  No more guiders on the sides of my eyes keeping me on one path.  My grandfather had always said ‘The kiss means everything.’  I had kissed a couple of girls in my lifetime.  Only because of the fact that we had been wrestling when we were in our wolf form and had snapped back into human form to fast and ended up on top of each other.  None of them had ever felt like that though.  None of them had interested me like this one did.

    “We have to find her.”  I said pushing open the door of the house and heading out into the woods furious.  Where the hell had she gone?  I ignored the shouts behind me as I punched a tree furiously putting a dent into it.  I felt something on my arm and I quickly turned into my other form my anger getting to me.  My body felt like it was nothing and next thing I knew I was lower on the ground growling from deep in my throat.  Dark stood before me with his arm up, in his other arms up.  On his back was Alex looking down at me with wide eyes.

    “Okay I know you can’t converse in that form so I’ll do the talking.”  Dark inhaled deeply then let it out.  “I pretty much just stole Alex from her house and ran out at what is pretty much normal human speed.  Now she has nothing packed and she needs to eat normal food unlike us.”  Dark was searching my eyes for anything but I just stood there furious.  After that kiss last night how was there anything else that I could possibly think about?  I didn’t have time to waste with his explaining.  I turned around and looked at my back trying to give him sign language.  He apparently got it because he set Alex down on my back where she lay down and wrapped her arms around my neck.  It would be a lot more comfortable for her this way.

    I started sprinting off, running faster than I could in human form.  I knew where Red was heading.  When I had seen her from the kitchen window I could see confusion in her eyes.  It involved the vampire city.  I could answer a couple of questions for her if she asked.  Like the fact about our grandparents and how they were still alive.  I brew out air through my nose and pinned my ears back angrily.  I should’ve told her.  Maybe things would make better sense to her and she wouldn’t have run off.  That’s the real reason I had been looking for her.  To tell her, but things didn’t turn out right.  I had been stupid.  Really stupid. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this chapter came out a little sooner than expected>.<  I might possibly post one tomorrow, might not considering I posted it today.  School starts day after tomorrow and I'm.. haha mixed emotions!  I can't wait to see my friends but I hate school work.  Who knows!  Talking about the story.

So apparently Jericho knows something about Red's and his grandparents.  Oh jeez>.<   It's really important to considering he went looking for Red just to tell her.  What if something happens to Red and Jericho and her can't sort things out.  The shocky kiss?  Soul mates!! A werewolf and a vampire though?  Forbidden Love.

Comment.Vote.Fan. >.<