Chapter 3

Hey Guys, sorry for the delayed updates. 

NOT EDITED 

ENJOY! 

------------

Even if I sat as far away as possible, I was aware of his every movement.

Usually, I would bathe in his manly smell that engulfed me for the past two hours. I would bury myself in my favorite scent, content and happy. However, it felt suffocating when I reminded myself that we weren’t together anymore or he didn’t want me.

Weston was quiet, occasionally looking in my direction. My wolf would purr every time he secretly glanced at us. My hands itched to wipe the intsy bit of food that smeared on the corner of his mouth. Whenever I was aware that Hayley entwined her hands with his own, I had to stop the growl that wanted to escape from my lips.

“Danny,” Jet groaned, smacking his forehead with his hand. “Please tell them to stop!”

I laughed when he motioned towards a bickering Abigail and Eli. They sat across each other, leaning forward in the heat of the moment. Beau, who sat next to Eli, stared at them with wide eyes.

“Listen to me, Elliot Cooper –,” Abigail scolded angrily, her face turning red.

“Only if you promise to talk dirty, babe,” Eli winked, crossing his arms over his chest. His gray eyes danced with amusement while Abigail’s green eyes glared at him.

Abigail twirled a piece of her long blonde hair before biting her lip suggestively. She looked down at Eli’s lips. Slowly dragging her gaze to look straight into his eyes, she smiled seductively. I held back my laughter when Eli’s eyes widened before darkening.

“Why don’t we -,” Abigail said sweetly before someone interrupted her again.

“Oh gosh,” Jet cried, gripping his hair with both his hands. “Please shoot me now!”

However, the couple ignored his comment.

“Why don’t we go to your room,” Abigail said suggestively before her voice went harsh. “So that way, I could suffocate you with all your pillows.”

“Oh come on,” Eli leaned back, still smiling at Abigail. “You know you love me.”

“Shut up, lover boy,” Abigail said, before returning her gaze towards me. “Where’s Jade and Jarred? They sure are taking long with the dessert.”

In that precise moment, we heard glass shattering inside the kitchen. We all laughed when Jarred yelled, “Ouch! Gosh, Jade, it was an accident!”

“That was my favorite glass bowl,” Jade retorted. “Because you are so vertically challenged, you ruined it.”

“Are you calling me clumsy?”

My eyes landed on Stacey, Weston, and Hayley. Stacey and Weston were deep in conversation, probably discussing about Warren’s well being. Hayley stared down at her porcelain plate, playing with her food.

“Danny,” Abigail whispered so only I could hear. “I’m sorry about what happened.”

“You didn’t do anything, Abs,” I said, smiling at her. “It’s fine. If he’s happy, then I’m happy for him.”

“Weston obviously doesn’t see what a great girl he was blessed with,” Abigail said angrily. “He doesn’t deserve you at all.”

“Abigail, I wanted the break up. Not him. So he’s not at fault.”

“Still! He doesn’t need to be gallivanting with other girls when he found his mate, does he?”

I stayed quiet for several seconds before voicing the question that has been on my mind. “Does she know about us?”