Blurb

zabelle06
Invade My Heart

© 2013, zabelle06
Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

All names, products, and locations are fictional. No copyright intended. Any resmblance is simply coincidental. 

QUICK AUTHORS NOTE: 

Hi fans of Marked by the Alpha! I am sincerely sorry for my long absence. I had an illness that has been treated and I am fairly well now. So, I am back and I will keep my promise to give you guys a sequel. So here it is! (: NOTE: This book isn't going to be perfect and there are going to be slight changes from the first novel that I am very aware of. I do hope you enjoy this novel as much as the first one. Constructive criticism is welcomed. 

BLURB: 

(Second book to “Marked by the Alpha”. It is highly recommended that you read MBTA prior to IMH.)

I, Daniella Saunders, had suffered quite a lot when I stayed in Huntstown, Michigan. Leaving my true soul mate, experiencing the betrayal from the ones I thought I trusted, and shifting into a rare type of werewolf is a whole lot on my plate. Because of my kind, I was a threat to the ones I loved. I did the only thing that I could do. I left Huntstown in hopes of learning more about myself and keeping the ones I treasured safe.

My plan worked out … for a little while.

The news of my mother’s death had brought me back to Huntstown – a place where I wasn’t expecting to return to for another ten months. I also wasn’t expecting the heartbreaks, the total chaos, and the shocking surprises that came my way.

So, be prepared as I narrate to you the story of my chaotic life.