Chapter 17

NOT EDITED!

------

The kiss was amazing.

No adjective could describe this kiss.

It sounded cliché, but it was the absolute truth.

It left my toes curling, my taste buds craving, my stomach flipping, my heart racing, my head spinning, and my body tingling. The fire licking in my stomach and the heat that invaded my body were gladly welcomed. It made me realize how much I missed him and his kisses.

Our lips moved in synchronization, molding perfectly together. I could feel his smile against my lips. He kissed me softly and passionately, showing me how much he missed me and how much he loved me. The intensity and the passion in our kiss made my heart burst with happiness.

I suppressed a low moan when I felt him suck on my bottom lip, demanding entrance. I pressed my lips together tightly. He growled as I giggled. It turned into a full out laughter when he tickled my sides. He laughed as he kissed my jaw and left kisses down my neck. When he reached my mark, I felt him smile before he kissed it softly.

He stood up from the bed, grabbing my head. Bringing his lips back to mine, he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I moaned when it came in contact with my own.

My hands tugged at his soft black hair. I was surrounded in his heavenly scent. His every touch was bringing fire to my body. If I could kiss Weston forever, I would.

He rested his forehead against mine when we both ran out of breath. Leaving a trail of heat and goose bumps behind, he ran his hands down my arms and interlocked our fingers. He brought my right hand up to his lips and kissed my palm.

“Gosh, I missed making out with you,” Weston groaned.

“Is that all you missed?” I scolded with a fake glare.

“Well, I missed the sex too,” Weston teased. He chuckled as I slapped his chest. “I’m kidding, Ells. I missed everything about you.”

“You’re too cheesy, lover boy,” I smiled, patting his cheek lightly.

“Only for you,” He winked and groaned again. “I want to show you off, but that psycho bitch is in the way.”

“What are we going to do about her?” I sighed, feeling my happiness go down the drain from our reality.

“Hey,” Weston reassured, tightening his hold around my waist when he felt me draw back from him. He tilted my chin up with one finger so I could look into his determined blue eyes. “I’ll deal with her. I want you. Only you.”

“Mine,” I whimpered, voicing the thoughts of my wolf.

Weston chuckled. “Don’t worry, babe. I’m all yours.”

“I like the sound of that.”

I closed my eyes as he chuckled and pressed a soft kiss to my forehead.

***

Once again, both packs were cramped in the conference room. There were hushed conversations and friendly greetings as more people filed in. Children were playing games with each other, teens chatted animatedly, women gossiped, and men talked about “men” stuff.

Abigail stood close to Eli. Her eyes were trained to the ground as curious individuals glanced at her. No doubt have they heard the news. Jade and Stacey were offering cookies to the crowd. Charles, Alex, and Dustin stood stiffly in the background, obviously uncomfortable for being on Crescent Pack territory. Jet was deep in conversation with his younger siblings. Beau stood next to me, playing Candy Crush on his iPhone. Jarred and Weston were looking through papers in the corner.