Chapter 7

Warning! There is sexual content in this chapter.

Previously~
He lays me onto his bed and goes on top of me, he leans in and kisses me, first on my lips, then on my neck, then all over. I let out numerous moans and sighs, I couldn't resist him, I was his and he was mine, I would let him do anything to me. I want him, and he wants me, I only wish this could last forever.
And now~
There was so much going on right now, physically and mentally. I mean here I am, making out with the one man I have been in love with my entire life and probably about to have sex with, but all that I can think about in this very moment is the fact that Marilyn is going to leave me.
With all my effort, I pull away from. "Marilyn Stop!" I say. He looks back at me in shock, "what? What's the matter?" He asks, while still catching his breath. "Look if we do this, I only have one condition" I say. "Anything" he replies. "I need a promise. A promise that you won't leave me, a promise that we'll stay together...always" I say. Marilyn takes a deep breath in to process what I am asking of him, then suddenly a smile creeps onto his face. "I Marilyn Manson promise to 'whomever' may be looking upon or beneath us to stay with Lily always and forever and to give her my eternal love to her no matter what." He answers. "I love you" I say. "And I love you" Marilyn replies.

Hearing him make that promise to me and hearing him say he loves me, makes me feel so lucky. I can't believe I'm actually with Marilyn Manson, my dreams have finally come true, well almost.
To fulfil my dreams I would need to do this one thing we were both leading up to, make love. I've dreamt about it so many times and never imagined it would actually come true, but the time has finally come and I am ready.

With Marilyn not sure what to do after I asked him to stop kissing me, I reassure him, by saying these four little words, "Make Love To Me" I say. And with that he leans down and kisses me passionately, more so than he has ever done before, it felt fucking amazing! Marilyn began to lift up my shirt and take it off me, with my shirt now off he has a clear view of my body and bra. He began looking at my body, which started to make me feel a bit self conscious, that was until he said "Your so damn beautiful". He then wrapped his arms around me and put his hands on the back of my bra and unclipped it, it came off. He began kissing me on my collar bones and making his way down to my breasts then to my stomach, he then finally reaches my pants. He grabbed onto the zipper and was about to unzip my jeans when he looked back up to me, not saying anything but just looking into my eyes, as if he were asking me if I was ready. I smile at him and he continues to unzip my jeans and take them off.
After he was done undressing me, it was my turn to undress him. I started to unbutton his shirt, button after button until his shirt opened up and I could see his beautiful, scared chest. I stared at his scars, which I could tell he was a bit self conscious about, so I leaned towards his chest and gently began kissing his scars, one by one.
I began to take off his pants but struggled due to how tight they were, so he helped me and they finally came off. Now with both of us undressed, Manson laid me down again. He kissed me and I stuck my tongue in his mouth, we began to make out, slowly but gradually I felt him feel his way inside me, it felt odd but strangely amazing, I loved it. Then finally, I felt him enter me. It hurt at first and he was going pretty slow but gradually he started going faster and harder, it was quiet pleasurable. We eventually both 'came' to a stop and began to catch our breaths.

It was incredible, yet I still can't believed we just did that. "Did that really just happen?" I ask. "Haha, Yes it did." He replies and moves closer to me, I cuddle up to him. "Did you like it?" He asks. "Are you joking? I fucking loved it!" I reply eagerly. "Haha, good. I'm sure you'll enjoy it more next time then." He says. "Next time?" I ask. "Oh yes, there is definitely going to be a next time." He says, sounding smug. "Good to know" I reply. "I thought so." He says.

"Marilyn are you sleepy?" I ask. "A little, you?" He asks. *yawn* "Oh, a little I guess." I reply. "Haha, more than a little it seems. Okay, let's get some rest." He says. "Okay Marilyn." I reply. "Goodnight baby" he says. "I love you" I say. "And I you." He replies and we both drift off to sleep.

*nightmare*
"Wait a minute...I know where I am. Isn't this where I was in my last dream? Wait, if that's true, doesn't that mean that Dita is right beh- I suddenly turn myself around and am confronted by a disturbing figure that still looks like Dita but is a little different. "Dita? Is that you?" I ask. She raises her head and looks at me, her face looked terrible, all her make up was smudged and ruined, you could tell she had been crying. "Dita is something wrong?" I ask. "I warned you!" Her voice shouted and left an erie echo. "I told you that he would find himself again and he would leave you. I told you that you could not go with him. With my warnings I thought you would have left him by now." She says in a deep, dark voice. "Of course I wouldn't leave him, I love him!" I reply. "I loved him too, yet he still left me." She says. "Yes, well things are different. He loves me and has promised me that he will not leave me." I say. "Promises don't mean anything unless you can keep them. He has to go Lily, his future awaits for him else where." She says. "Yes, well. Wherever he goes, I go." I reply. "Don't you remember? I told you, you can't go with him." She says bluntly. Then all of a sudden, I see her body start to decay, and she vanished right in front of me, again. "Dita?" I say out loud, but I get no reply. Suddenly the ground around me began to rumble and cracks started to form, then a loud noise came from beneath me. I look down and see the ground below me fall, I'm falling with it. I look up to see Dita staring at me as I plummet to my death. Then it all went black.

I wake up and sit up in bed, I'm shaking and breathing heavily, I can feel sweat all over me.
I feel someone's hands wrap around my waist, I look over to Marilyn to see he was awake and staring at me. "You alright?" He asks. I shake my head, not being able to speak. He pulls me in close to him and wraps his arms around me. With all my strength I manage to get out these few words, "I'm...so...scared..." I say shakily. "Shhh" he says soothingly, which calms me down. "Whatever you were dreaming about was not true, your safe here, right in my arms. I wouldn't let anything happen to you." He says. I turn myself around to face him and look into his eyes. "It...it was a nightmare. And this wasn't the first time either..." I say. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Remember how I came into your room the other night and came into bed with you?" I say. "Yeah?" He says. "Well that was when I had the first nightmare. This is the second, and it's seemed to continue after the first." I reply. "Do you want to tell me what it's about?" He asks. "I...can't." I reply. And with those words, I begin to cry. I couldn't bare to tell him, I keep thinking that if I told him that I was  having continuous nightmares of him leaving me he might actually leave me.
Marilyn begins kissing me, to shut me up most likely and it worked. We gazed into each other's eyes for the rest of the night until we finally fell asleep in each other's arms.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter
Please Vote and Comment
Thanks! ^_^