Chapter 10.....finally

Ok before i even start writing this i really want to apolagizen to everyone who is so supportive of this story and who have been so into it. I have been going through a lot of stuff lately and just havent had the time, i will try to upload more frequantly.

Anyway, story time!!!!

Rose's POV

I had to act fast, the knowledge that Hunter could read my every thought and feel me made me nervous as i stuff my duffle bag with the few clothes that i had and the bottle of water that Hunter had brought me.

I inhaled the food that he had brought me, not knowing when i would eat again and already hungry anyway. I grabbed my bag and made my way for the door.

I closed my eyes, consentrating on Hunter, trying to figure out where he was. It didnt surprise me when an image of his own room flittered into my mine. He was pacing the length of his room, worrying about me. Good, maybe i could sneak away un-noticed.

Slowly i pulled open my cabin door, peering up and down the hallway, it was dark and only the sounds that could be heard were of the water laping against the boat and the wood creaking.

Stepping into the hall, i slid into the shadows, doing my very best to stay silent. If i was learning anything in all of this it was that everyone on this boat had extremely sensitive ears. All it would take is one wrong step and for the floor to creak and i would be done for.

I sighed in relief when the fresh air hit my face as i made my way onto the open deck. A small sea-doo was attached to the back of the boat. I had watched Troy messing around with it a few times but Hunter would never let me near it, claiming it was to dangerous for me.

Pfft, like i hadnt ridden one of these before.

I climbed on, attaching my bag to the back. I was just attaching the safety cord to my ankle when two large hands grabbed me and yarded me off it.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Hunter snarled, his face livid with pure rage. My eyes widened and i leaned away even though i was locked firmly in his embrace. He was pissed, like super pissed, and afraid. Images of me on the sea-doo and his heart stopping fear filled me, i turned cold.

"You know what im doing" I whispered

"Why" Hunter demanded, his voice almost breaking, his anger was melting and turning into fear. I didnt understand it.

"Because i cant be a princess" I said, hurting because of his hurt "I dont want this"

Hunter was holding me so tightly now that it was starting to hurt, i began to wriggle uncomfortably.

"You cant run away" Hunter said, his voice hard now "I have a job to do and im damn well going to see it through"

"I dont care!" I shreiked "If i cant have you then none of this is worth it! i dont want it Hunter, i dont want any of it!"

"If i lose you then i lose everything!" Hunter almost yelled "Its bad enough that i cant have you for myself but if you run away i litterally lose it all, my status, my job, my home, and then my life. Thats my price if i lose you Rose, any punishment that can be thought of i will get it. your that important to them!"

"But not that important to you!" I cried "You dont get it, i dont care about being a princess. I never have, all i have ever wanted was someone to love me unconditionally and for me to love them back. Now i have found it and you dont even want it!"

"Rose" Hunter sighed, setting me on the floor and taking a step back "Its not that i dont want you, look in my eyes, feel in my heart. You know i love you, i love you like none other. But we both have responsabilities that neither of us can walk away from"

Feeling broke and defeated, i deflated where i stood. Letting my head and shoulders drop i let the tears fall. This was just so damn frusterating! i had no idea what to do. My heart litterally hurt from the defeat and sadness.

"Please dont" Hunter murmered "I dont know how to block you, your all that i can feel"

"Then you should know better then anyone how wrong this is" I murmered, refusing to look up at him

He took a soft step towards me, i closed my eyes.

Soft hands gently encircled my hips. Hunter leaned in and felt his lips near my ear, his warm breath causing my to shiver in unwanted pleasure.

"I have never, wanted anything as much as i have wanted you" He whispered

And then he was kissing me, and i was drowning, drowning so deeply that i didnt think i would ever be able to come up for air. But i didnt want to, i never wanted to breath again if this was how drowning would be.

I was drowning in my soulmate and i never wanted to come up again.

Hunter's POV

I groaned as i took Rose's mouth in mine, shoving my hands into her hair and latching her onto me. Her sadness was so overwhelming and hurtful that i couldnt take it anymore, along with her love. I couldnt escape her love, it was like the ocean that i lived in. It sorounded me, i breathed it in, i couldnt escape it.

Salty tears landed on my face, Rose was sobbing as she kissed me. But she wouldnt let me go, her hands were clutching to my shirt, her nails digging into my sides.

Never let me go  She pleaded in my mind

I swear my heart split in two and froze.

I have to I replied  Im so sorry

What happened next couldnt have surprised anyone more then me, esspecailly since i should have seen it coming. But i didnt.

Because as soon as i thought those words, Rose turned from the most beautifal girl i had ever seen, into a leathal vampire.

Her grip on my sides became painfully sharp, i cried out as her nails pierced my sides, right before she plunged her razor sharp teeth into my neck.

Then this means nothing Her words filled my mind

And then i blacked out.

When i woke up i was alone on the deck, covered in my own blood, Rose and the jet ski were both gone. I stood up, stumbling from the rappid loss of blood i had experienced. I looked around, panick rising in my chest.

I had made the worst mistake of my life, and now i was so screwed.

Once again, my heart broke.