Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Dr. Malone’s POV…

 (Dr. Malone's Backyard---->)  **not fully edited yet but I will fix it tomorrow**

 I must say finding sweet little Aubry here at this party surprised me to no end, also the fact that sweet little Rosetta was a Domme also caused my eyebrows to meet my hairline. I couldn’t let this opportunity pass; it was like fate or something. I wasn’t planning on coming here tonight but something in me made me get up and get dressed and make my way here. I had arrived and I was barely here for little under an hour wondering through the different play rooms and seeing some friends from the club scene and politely engaged in conversations here and there. I checked out some of the tempting subs scattered throughout the party and contemplated approaching one to pass the evening with when I entered the room with a Dom doing a sounding on his sub. I had made my way to the back of the seated crowd and leaned against the wall to observe the proceedings when Rosa walks in, her sub heeling behind her and Aubry trailing tentatively behind them looking a like a fish out of water.

 He was so captivated with what he witnessed going on the raised dais that he didn’t even register my presence behind him for a full minute. I had the opportunity to inhale his sweet scent and my mouth watered.  I just wanted to taste him, to lick him from head to toe and have that lusciously lean body of his writhing underneath me. My dick agreed with me and stood to immediate attention as if pointing directly at him as if telling me that no other would do.

 He had stared at me with wide eyed innocence when I greeted him and his friends. He had barely managed to utter a word as I promised Rosa that I would see him safely home; and the knowing glint in her eye when she agreed let me know that she knew what I was all about when it came to this sweet boy. I made a mental note to talk to little Rosa later on and get to know her better thus, getting to know this beautiful boy in front of me a little better as well.

 We drifted through the different rooms taking in the different scenes of play going on in each one. I couldn’t help but notice how drawn he was to the flogging scene. Hmm…interesting, I glided closer to his side and covertly watched his reactions. His breathing accelerated with each lash of the whip against the subs flesh. I wondered what was going on his mind. He turned his beautiful eyes to me and they were fully blown and his sweet lips were slightly parted. I just wanted to lean forward and capture them to see if they were as soft as they looked. I felt a little naughty so I leaned over and watched as his eyes widened but he didn’t retreat from me either.

 “Do you see something that strikes your fancy?” I whispered with my lips mere inches from his. My cock jumped when he released the sexiest little whimper I have ever heard.

 “Come on, let’s get out of here grab some food or something, I need to talk to you.” I said and took his small hand in my much larger one and led him from the room. We made it back to the foyer and I handed our coat tickets over to the woman and she returned without jackets. I helped him into his then I shrugged into my own. I watched as he blushed gain so adorably by the simple act. If I get my way he was going to have to get used to me taking care of him in every way.

 The valet was quick to bring the car around and I handed Aubry into the passenger side. It seemed that he was going to be permanently blushing in my presence and I found it so cute. It made my heart swell in my chest. I made my way around the hood and got in behind the wheel and we were off. “So where would like to go, are you hungry?” I asked him looking at him every now again out the corner of my eye.

 “I am not really hungry, but I could use a good cup of coffee.” He quietly informed me.

 “I am known to make a mean cup of coffee due to an obscenely expensive coffee machine my housekeeper coerced me into purchasing a while ago. I mean that is if you don’t mind coming to my home for a little while and if not that is okay we can always go to Starbucks or even that little café we went to if they are still open.” I informed him silently praying that he would choose my house.