chapter 20- The beach

I woke up the next morning with a big smile on my face. I was happy that I was in a country that I had always dreamed of going and I was with the love of my life nothing could be better. I was the happiest I had ever been in months. I turned to Joel's side to see him tapping around on his phone, When he caught my glare he set down his phone and pulled me into a warm and loving cuddle. " Morning " He said as he kissed my head. " Morning Joel" I snuggled up closer to him, We stayed that way for at least an hour , We passed the time by talking about what plans we had for the day and if we were enjoying ourselves. He told me that he had 3 hours off in the afternoon and he wondered if I wanted to go to the beach. Of course I said yes. He told me to be ready for 1pm and he would come and pick me up. I was so excited as I always love going to the beach. Within half an hour Joel had left and I was sat collecting my thoughts while listening to some quiet music. I got out my phone and sent a few texts telling people that I was enjoying my trip. I watched a bit of TV and then it was time to get ready for the beach. I decided to wear some denim shorts teamed with a cute quote tshirt along with my white converse. I didn't bother with any make up because I expected that I would be going for a swim and it would have been a waste of time if I did bother to. Before I knew it, it was 12:30pm so I quickly grabbed my things together and left my room, I went and sat with Hannah for a few minuetes until it was time for me to meet Joel, We had arranged to meet in the hotel lobby so I slowly made my way down there at 2:55pm so I didn't make myself look to eager. 

When I had got to the lobby Joel was standing towards the entrance scanning the area for me. I creeped up behind him and covered his yes " Guess who Mr Peat" I said in a fake posh accent. Joel turned around and smirked " My beautiful girlfriend miss George" After he had said this he kissed my cheek. Minuetes later me and Joel had arrived at the beach, Wow what a beautiful sight it was. The sand was golden and the sea was a beautiful shade of blue there were couples sat with each other and young families with their children it was such a lovely view and I hoped that one day Joel and I would be here with our children. " Wow this is nice, Look at the sea isn't it a lovely shade of blue" I said as Joel and I walked hand in hand down the slope and headed towards the sand. " Yeah it's beautiful, Maybe we could go for a little dip later on" Joel said with a cheeky wink " Well luckily for you I have my bikini on underneith my clothing" I said " Ooh you have, have you, I'm glad you've come prepared as I was hoping you'd say yes" Joel and I sat down on the sand and let the cool sea breeze blow past us every now and again. We talked, kissed and cuddled one another. " Close you're eyes" Joel said with a huge smile on his face. I looked at him with confusion " Urm okay this is rather random" I closed my eyes and covered them with my hands I waited a few moments and saw Joel bent down on one knee holding a tiny box. " Urm Joel what's going on people are staring" I looked around to see the many faces staring back at me. " Pollyann George Will you marry me" Joel said with nerves in his voice. the words marry me swirled around in my head. " Yes" I said with a beaming smile on my face. Joel offered me a ring a beautfiful dimond ring, I held out my hand and he placed it onto my finger as he did this he kissed my cheek " Now I know I will never loose you, You are the love of my life and I want to spend the rest of my life with you" As he said this the general public started cheering and clapping all I could do was smile and hug him. This was the best moment of my life I was speechless. " Come on Poll lets go for that well earned swim" Joel got up and grabbed my hand we ran off into the sea together. We spent around 2 hours in the sea, We had so much fun. After we had swum we went and got dried off and got back into the clothes we had come in. " Fancy something to eat" Joel asked as we approached his car. " Yeah I am becoming quite peckish to be honest, Do have anywhere in mind" Joel thought for a few seconds " Urm we could grab a burger or something, Shall we nip back to the hotel and see what the food's like there" I was relived when Joel mentioned the hotel because I really wanted to show the others my beautiful ring but I betted that they would have already knew way before I found out. 

We headed back to the hotel to find the others sat in the hotel resturant, I was correct in thinking that they knew about the proposal because they were sat with congratulations cards and balloons and I noticed that the resturant was closed off accept for Ryan, Adam, Andy, Hannah and a table with four other people who I didn't recognise. Joel caught my glare and told me to take a seat. " Wehey congratulations" Ryan beamed while hugging me " Thanks Ry" I said hugging him back. After I had hugged everyone I noticed everyone making the shush sign I looked around confused and brushed any thoughts which I had off and sat in silence. " Cause it's a beautiful night, We're looking for something dumb to do, Hey baby , I think I wanna marry you" The four people sat beside our table got up and started singing and dancing around us. Wow I thought to myself as Joel had obviously arranged this for me, Gosh that boy was full of surprises. I had always wanted a flashmob type thing and to finally have one was an amazing feeling. By the time the flahshmob had finished it was getting late so I told Joel that I was tired and needed some sleep. We said goodnight to everyone and made our way to bed. I spent the night with Joel again and it was the best nignt of our lives, Knowing we would always have each other no matter what came our way.

'