Chapter 7- Everything will be okay

I heard hurrying footsteps walk towards me, I couldn't move I couldn't speak I couldn't believe what I was seeing. What the hell had happened. a few seconds later and the footsteps entered the room, Nathan and Jay went to help Tom while Siva helped me up, He took me into one of the nearby bedrooms and sat me on the bed. "Everything will be okay, Tom is a fighter, Do you have any clue as to what could have happened" Siva questioned while putting his arm around me. I racked my brains for answers, " When I left Tom he was okay, He was just angry at what I'd said" I replied "what do you mean angry at what you'd said you two seemed pretty tight when you left the living room" Siva sighed. " Please promise you wont tell Max about this?" I pleaded with Siva. " About what?" "Well Tom told me he had feelings for me and I kind of had a go at him, I told him off because I'm his best mate's sister and he has basically kept a secret from him" I replied. " He has't mentioned anything to me, Do you have feelings for him too?" " The truth is yes, I haven't been able to tell anybody and when I came here today my love for him increased because of his kindness" at this point I had tears streaming down my face. Siva pulled me into a hug and said " We can sort this, I promise I wont tell Max." As we cuddled Nathan walked in. " An ambulance is on its way, Why would anyone do this to Tom he doesn't deserve it" he shouted while walking out of the room. When I discovered Tom he had a single wound on the right side of his chest, He was pale and white. I racked my brains once again thinking what the hell could he have done to himself moments later a sickening thought came to my lips. " The window was open when I left him, and when I discovered him it was closed" "Do you think someone did this?" Siva asked. " I don't know for sure but that window was definitely open." I replied. Panic crippled my body as I tried to figure out who could have hurt Tom. I heard footsteps I looked up to see Max standing with his arms open wide, I leaped off the bed and collapsed into his arms, he kissed my head and said " Everything is going to be alright I promise" I couldn't find the words to reply I just stood in the warm embrace of his arms and all I could do was cry. Moments later their was a knock on the door. Nathan ran down to open it and it was the ambulance service..............................................