Chapter 10- Lovely New Fish tank

I decided that I wouldn't mention who I was to Hannah because I felt that it wasn't the right time, It was really nice to meet someone who I have heard so much about I was grateful that we had exchanged twitters meaning we could keep in contact that way. Around 2 hours later it was my turn to get off the bus. I said goodbye to Hannah and made my way to my Nanna's house.

When I arrived at Nanna's I was greeted with a warm welcome and a lovely fresh baked chocolate cake. " Hello, Nanna how have you been" I asked " Pollyann my lovely girl, I've been very well thank you. Aren't I glad to see you" Nanna replied  while pulling me into a hug. " I'm glad to see you too, It's been a while hasn't it" " It sure has, Right sit you're self down and tuck into some cake, Would you like something to drink while I'm up? Nanna asked. " Can I have some diet coke please?" "You sure can, Coming right up" Nanna giggled while hurrying away to the kitchen. I love being in my Nanna's company she was my favorite person, As a small child I always used to go and stay with her of a weekend, Max would always come too we would have a nice meal, play games and have an overall lovely time. By the time I was 13   Max was 18 and he no longer stayed at Nanna's of a weekend because obviously he was a growing lad and loved hanging out with his mates, Of course he would visit her but not sleep over like I always did. These past years Nanna and I have become closer she is like my rock, I really wish I could see her more often. Nanna came bouncing in the sitting room carrying the piece of cake she promised and my glass of coke. " Thank's Nanna" I chirped " That's okay darling" she said as she handed me my refreshments.

After I had had my refreshments I went up to my room, I had to phone Max and tell him where I was, I owed him that at least. I sat on my bed and slipped my phone out of my pocket and began to look for his name in my phone book. A few seconds later I had found it and was waiting for him to answer. The seconds seemed like hours when finally Max answered "Hello, I'm so sorry for how I lashed out at you like that. Are you okay?" Max asked with a worried tone in his voice. I thought for a second and said " That's okay I guess we all say rash things in the heat of the moment, Anger does that to us, I'm fine thanks are you alright?" " That's exactly true, I'm so worried about you, Where are you?" Max asked. " I'm back in Manchester for a few days, I'm staying at Nanna's house, Don't worry I'm safe" I replied Nanna called from downstairs "Pollyann, Are you coming love I'm going to see Aggie who lives at number 47". " Ah!I can hear Nanna, You better go Poll, Text me later yeah?, Have fun at Aggie's hahaa and keep away from her fish tank, Tara" Max chirped " Will do, Bye Max" I replied while hanging up. If you are wondering what Max meant about the fish tank it will all be explained.

*Flashback*

One summer's day about 10 years ago me Max and Nanna went to visit Aggie and she had told us to go and have a look at her lovely new fish tank that's what she had called it anyway, At this time I was only 8 and really shy I didn't want to go on my own so I asked Max to come with me I was surprised when he had said yes because most 13 year old lads would die at the fact of having to take their little sister to have a look at a 'Lovely fish tank'. I ran over to the tank and Max followed closely behind me, The tank was massive and had about 12 fish inside it I hid behind Max and screamed and started to cry it must have been because there was so many fish and I couldn't have liked that.Max gently picked me up and tried to calm me down he carried me back into the living room and I ran over to Nanna meaning we had to go home because I was in a bit of a state and I just wouldn't calm down. Max wont ever let me forget about the 'Lovely new fish tank' situation and loves to embarrass me about it. I still don't like fish and I really don't know why.......................