Chapter Seven

A/N: Hey there! You know how I said there would be only two chapters left or something? Well, it turns out there are three actually. The story is almost wrapped up but when I dive it into chapters the logical conclusion is that I need more cause I wanted this story to have short ones. So, here's another one. There are two more left and a short epilogue. Now, thanks for reading, as always and I hope you enjoy this next part. Feel free to leave feedback or ask questions, I'll be more than happy to answer.

Have a nice day!

...................................................

"What did they say?" Chris rested his chin on the palm of his hand, looking up at Jonny from his position, resting his stomach on the floor as his fiancé read the last e-mail he had received.

"That they are available on the second weekend of January 2017 and then their weekends are booked until August 2017 and after that we might get some weekend in late 2017."

"Fuck, 2017. We're not even in 2016 yet," his legs, which had been swinging back and forth dropped flat to the floor in frustration.

"I know, love."

"Fuck!"

"We'll keep looking," Jonny smiled. "I'm not gonna ask you how those phone calls you made earlier went..."

"Yeah well, not better than your e-mail that's for sure!" he sighed and hid his face over his folded arms, facing the floor.

They had giving up searching in the borough they lived and had started looking for venues in the neigbouring ones. They had gone through Westminster, Barnet and Islington with the same result: all they could offer for early May was having them celebrating their marriage at the register office, a handful of dates, many of them weekdays or when they would be in Latin America or simply waiting until next year.

"Argh," came Chris' muffled sound defeat.

He could not wait until next year. It seemed like an eternity. Maybe doing it at the register office would not be that bad. They could still invite their parents and the guys, right?

But no, no. His first marriage had been celebrated in a tiny place with almost no one there. It was what he might have wanted at the time, but his parents and siblings had missed it. His best friends had missed it as well. Jonny included, which he now thought it had been a blessing. However, the point was he very much wanted to share that important moment with everyone. He wanted to have a ceremony and a nice reception afterwards. Jonny and he had talked about it before. They had joked about it and they had discussed the topic seriously. They had imagined a room decorated in shades of white and green, having a lovely chocolate fountain like they had seen at one of their friend's weddings, asking Will to give a speech and asking the DJ to play a mix of classics and new tunes they loved-or that Chris did- definitely NOT their own songs and they had even thought about asking the guy at their local pub to serve cocktails. He let out a sigh charged with all the frustration that had built up since early that morning.

The air ruffled besides him and soon gentle familiar fingers were massaging his neck, "Things will be fine, love."

"Yeah."

"We still have to check Greenwich and then Richmond. There are a lot of venues there, something will come up, you'll see," Jonny said rubbing the tightness away from his shoulders.

Chris lifted his head and rested his cheek against his own arm, staring up at the man sitting kris-cross next to him, "I love you Jonny. I'm sorry."