Chapter Two

A/N: Hey, there. Thank you so much for the positive coments and reactions for this story and kudos if you discovered it was a sequel as soon as the first clues were there!! So here's the second chapter. They are not many as it is a little story for the holidays.  This one's a bit...heated. I really hope you like it.

.......................................................................................

Engaged. They were engaged.

Chris kept gazing at his hand without believing it. He could not stop admiring the ring that despite its simple nature, it was solid and resilient, an undeniable symbol of the commitment for each other. He twisted the band around his finger, remembering how reverent Jonny had been when putting it on and a fuzzy feeling erupted within him for the umpteenth time this morning.

"I'm back," his fiancé announced standing behind the sofa. Soon, his arms were snuggly wrapped around his shoulders as he brought him close for a tender kiss.

"Come here, fiancé," Chris giggled and tugged on the other man's arms making him lose his balance.

"Hey," Jon chuckled, letting himself be dragged to the other side of the sofa until he was on top of Chris.

"I missed you," the singer stated, a huge grin plastered on his face, before leaning in to plant a peck on Jon's cheek.

"I just went to the loo!" he exclaimed laughing, his face mere inches from Chris'.

"I know," Chris uttered suddenly lost in how striking the man in his arms looked. He reached out and rearranged his Santa hat. "There," he said. Such a lovely view.

He's gorgeous and he's mine, finally mine.

"Handsome," Jon whispered, tracing his features with his ravening eyes, making him involuntary squirm under his prying gaze, the feeling intensified when he saw those gentle green eyes darken as Jon stared at his mouth. Right there in front of him, Jonny shamelessly licked his lips and he did not even try to hide the groan that escaped from his very core.

"Come here," he whispered hastily before crushing their mouths together.

Despite an initial little chuckle, Jonny fastened his lips to his, deepening their kiss as Chris' hands roamed his back and slipped under his t-shirt, lifting it up and out of the way.

It did not matter that he now got to do this almost every day, an electrifying chill still ran down his spine whenever he felt Jonny's soft skin on his.

"Fuck yes, I'm gonna marry you," he thought out loud, interrupting their kiss.

"Yes," Jon repositioned himself and Chris gasped feeling his boyfriend's still clothed erection rubbing hotly on his thigh, "We're gonna get married," Jon reaffirmed, grinding against him and recapturing his lips.

"Mmm," he uttered from the back of his throat as lust rapidly ignited every cell. His hands glided down from Jonny's back to his rounded butt and he stroked and squeezed, enjoying the way in which the other man wantonly moaned into his mouth.

As far as he was concerned, Jonny had the best arse in the entire world; he knew that when he was 21 and that had certainly not changed now at 38.

"Shit," his fiancé gasped for air, pulling away before burrowing his head on his neck with a groan.

"I love your ass."

Jon's answer was a gentle bite on his neck.

"You know how much I love that, Jay," he whispered, feeling his boyfriend's hot breath on his skin.