What Prince?

"Oh Bruce you are just hilarious!" The woman giggled."Not to mention Sexy too"

"Oh please" Drake rolled his eyes walking away from the disturbing scene in front of him. The boy sat down at one of the only corners that didn't have giggly drunk rich people.

Drake was definitely not a party person. If it where up to him he'd be in his room binge watching random shows on Netflix than be watching  people get drunk.

One of things that made Drake the most confused was watching people like Dick for example flirt with other girls...'wasn't he dating that red-headed girl?' He thought ' was Barbara her name or was it Kori? Who knows'

"Mmm what's your name" A blonde woman slurred grabbing his chin and pulling it closer to her face.

"D-Drake" He stuttered "And by the way miss I'm a minor." The woman's eyes widened with surprise. She quickly let go of his chin and backed away from him.

"Just thought I'd let you know " Drake added holding back a chuckle."You don't want to be labeled as a pedophile"
The woman glared at him before turning her back to him.

The playboy billionaire made his way over to his biological son. Right when he reached him a loud crash was heard.

"NOBODY MOVE!!!" The man clad in black yelled. Everybody freaked and of course did the exact opposite. "I said NOBODY MOVE!"

This time however, the people did as told."NOW that I have your attention" The man smiled wickedly" I can say what I'm here for!"

Bruce looked over at Drake seeing that he was planning on making a move. Bruce grabbed Drake's shoulder making the boy look at him.

The billionaire glared and whispered "Don't make a move"

The boy glared back at him "No, I can't just stand by and let this happen" He whispered back.

Bruce gave him an even fiercer Bat-Glare making Drake flinch.

"A-Actually standing by and letting this happen sounds good too" The boy gulped.

" I want the Prince!"The man said aloud." And if I don't get him ....well my men will kill you all"

"What Prince?" A guy with brown hair asked.

"What Prince? Well the prince of Themyscira of course!" He yelled.

"Ohh crap" Drake face-palmed.
Elsewhere
"My, how beautiful you are"Ares whispered into the woman's ear.He grabbed her chin going in for a kiss.

"Stop Ares"The woman hissed.

"After all that I've done for you Diana!I brought you back to life! I've given you everything you could possibly need!"

"You imbecile pig! Why would I want anything you provide!"Diana said in response. Ares' fist clenched obviously angered by Diana's statement.

"You dare disrespect me!" a loud smacking sound was heard throughout the room. Diana gave out a little groan, feeling the cheek he had just slapped.

"You'll pay for this Ares" Diana whispered in pain, inaudible to the God. Ares had done unimaginable things to the poor Amazonian Princess all she wants to do is go back home not to Themyscira, not to the Watchtower, but to wherever her son and Bruce are.
-----------------------END Of  Chapter
Well haven't updated in a while!
Sorry😬.
But I can say that I will be updating this story (and others) more frequently!
Thank you for reading
                                            ~Sam

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Apr 27, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Son He Never Knew Aboutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें