How you met

Beau: you two met through high school through his twin brothers actually, you and the twins jai & luke were in year 9 and beau was on year 10 of high school and you were just starting at that school having moved from London you decide to come back to your home and start school back at your old one, you of ourse had to be shown around again and the one who showed you were jai & luke, youse became best friends and they started to invite you around I their house the first few times beau wasn't there but then one night he was you two hit it off and all imidiatly became friends.

Jai: you met at a club, you decided that as it was Friday you and the girls would go to a club you weren't big on them but needed the fun so that's what you did, you were dancing with the girls when a guy came up I front of you and started dancing with you shouting his name over the loud music you soon became friends.

Luke: you two met through football/soccer practice you were both 19 and successful players, he was new at the time and needed help and so you were assigns to be his coach you two became friends when this happend.

Daniel/skip: you met Daniel through beau,jai & luke, you were bed friend with the three brothers since diapers an when they started YouTube you all kind of drifted for a bit but then beau called you up one night saying how they would like you to meet two more people and come over for the night agreeing you spent the night there, you met James as soon as you walked through the door but met Daniel a few hours later as he was late to get there, when he walked through you held your Han out and introduced yourself to him him being the cheesy person he is kissed your hand making you blush and we'll lets just say you became more than friends.

James: you were new to the neighbour hood and had just moved in with your parents a day ago and tonight you were invited to a neighbours house for dinner.
Walking up the stars to the house your father knocked almost imidiatly being greeted by a kind woman "welcome" she had said as you all walk in a boy your age walked up and took your parents coats and walked of placing them on the hook, your parents had dissapeard with the woman and you were there in the doorway not knowing what to do when the boy came back and smiled "I'm James" you smiled an introduced yourself when two girls came running down smiling and hugging you one gasped and turned to James "James how ride ask her for her coat" one said James blushed and turned to you taking your coat lets just say you two became very close fiends.