Epilogue Part 1 ~ Wedding Bells

(8 months later)
Maya's Point of View
"Could you do me up?" My mom asked turning her back to me.

"Of course." I say as I zipped her into her dress. "I'm really excited for today."

"So am I... I'm sorry about ever being with Kermit, the only positive thing that came out of dating him was you. I wish that you and Shawn could have been a package deal without Kermit." She said fixing her hair in the mirror.

"You need to kiss a few frogs before you meet your prince." I smiled at her in the mirror. "Riley taught me that."

"I figured a Matthews taught you that, they definitely saved your life... Maya I need to tell you something..."

"What is it? It can't be too bad because we are all here... Alive," I replied.

"If it wasn't for the Matthews financial help and caring advice... You wouldn't have stay with me all these years." She turned her back to the mirror to face me. "When you were six Kermit left and he was are only source of income... I struggled to find a job and I wanted you to live a good life. So I was going to put you up for adoption."

A tear rolled down my face.

"But I couldn't do it, I loved you too much. So Topanga and Cory took you in for 2 years and I payed a small check to them once a month to pay for your needs.  They sent it back everytime. After 24  mouths, I had enough saved for you to live with me on a low budget." She paused letting a sob escape her mouth. "Without them I wouldn't have you, I would be nothing. I owe my life to them..."

I ran over and hugged her.

"Why are you hugging me? I was going to give you away."

"Because you were going to make the hard decision to give your baby away... Just so I could live a happy life. So thank you." I paused, she smiled. "Okay, let's fix up your makeup because it's running down your face." She chuckled.

                                         *                     *                     *                      *

After my mom and I were ready, we started to head to the chapel where Lucas and Farkle, Shawn's groomsmen, Cory, Shawn's best man, Topanga and Riley, my mom's two bridesmaids are. I, of course, was my moms maid of honour.

I can't remember a time my mom was this happy. I'm proud of my mom, but I don't know why... It's not like getting married is much of a achievement. I am proud that she is finally doing something for herself.

                                   *                       *                      *                     *

"I do." My mom said smiling from ear to ear.

"You may now kiss the bride." Mr. Feeny said.

My mom and Shawn gave each other a quick peck on the cheek and everyone started to cheer.

"The things Mr.Hunter gets me to do...." Mr. Feeny said putting his palm to his face.

Lucas walked across the alter towards me, then said. "Maybe one day that'll be us..."

"I'll be looking forward to that day." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

**********************************************************************************

Part 1 DONE! Next part will be up on Wednesday or Friday I don't know yet we'll see.

What'd you think of the first part of the epilogue?

MINI CONTEST ALERT!!!! I'm struggling to find a good title for my Lolden (Liv and Holden) fan fic. So post in the comments some good names... It'll be greatly apreciated.

Love y'all thanks for reading.

Too be continued...