Fabulous

Maya's Point of View
Riley and I have had a plan for tonight to hang out and catch up, but I totally gapped on the school dance tonight. I wonder if she would mind helping me get dolled up rather than our usual hang out schedule of Netflix searching but never watching anything just saying how much we like the show, then gossip.

"Hey Riles, are you going to the dance tonight?" I asked when we began to walk to her house.

"No, I decided against it." She said. "Wait a second. Are you and Lucas going together?"

"Yah..." I blushed. "Can you make me look fabulous?"

"Sure bae, but your already gorgeous." Riley giggled.

                                                *                *                  *                  *

Once we got to Riley's house, she ran into her house into her room dragging me behind her.

Riley then ran into her walk in closet and pulled out 4 different outfits and 2 of which were dresses. "Try these on." She said throwing the close into my arms.

I went into the closet and closed the door and put on the first outfit. It consisted of a pair of black leggings with black lace shirt and of course my black combat boots. I walked out of the closet with the first outfit on.

Riley shook her head. "Too dark for a dance."

I went into the closet and tried on a pink lace dress, it had no straps and the dress was up to my knees and the dress was worn with pink flats.I walked out of the closet and did a little twirl then said "I don't think so."

"NEXT." Riley yelled, I laughed.

I walked into the closet, closed the door and tried on the third outfit. It was a nice striped long sleeve with a blue skirt with built in blue suspenders, underneath the skirt there were black fish net tights, with that outfit I wore black converse. You could definitely tell Riley made this outfit. I walked out of the closet.

A big smile was on Riley's face "I love it" She gushed.

I put my hands on my hips. "This is you not me."

"... Okay fine, next outfit."

The last dress I true on in her closet was everything I ever wanted and more. It screamed Maya. It was a mint strapless dress that was knee high and was just gorgeous. I am in love with this dress. With the dress I wore a pare of silver semi transparent flats with gems all over them. This is the outfit I want to wear. "Riles are you ready to see me. I'm really excited about this one."

"Yeppers, I can't wait to see you."

I walked out of the closet smiling. "Ta-da!" I said twirling.

Riley's jaw dropped. "This outfit was made for you. Okay now we only have an hour left. I need to cake your face in makeup and curl your hair. Let's start with the he hair." She grabbed he hair wand and began to make beachy curls in my hair. Once she finished curling all my hair she grabbed two pieces of my hair one from each side of my face and twisted them back and put a bobby pin in to keep it in place. "You want more neutral makeup look?" She asked me pulling out a huge makeup bag covered in flowers.

"Preferably yes." I replied.

"Okay." She took out a eyeshadow palette and applied a white eyeshadow to my eye lids. Then she put a dark grey eyeliner were my eyelids met my eyelashes and made a small wing. She then put a light bubblegum pink lip gloss on my lips.

"What about mascara?" I asked.

"I don't trust myself with mascara, I feel like I might accidentally stab you in the eye with it, so" She pulled out benefit roller lash mascara and passed it to me. "You do it."

I went to her mirror and put on the mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

"Let me look at you." Riley said.

I turned around to face her. "How do I look?"

"I would date you." We both laughed.

"Perfect, thanks Riles." I walked towards Riley and I hugged her.

**********************************************************************************

How was this chapter?

I know another filler I'm sorry.

Thanks for 15k views guys. You guys are the best. Love yous ❤️💚💙💜💛

If you want to see what Maya's outfits looked like look at the photo above.

Follow me on Tumblr frehg-dreamer or disneychannelchild.

Follow me on Twitter for book news and stuff about moi FrehGalaski.

Vote, comment and follow.