Romeo and Julliet

Lucas' Point of View
I decided that Maya and I should walk to the dance because I want to saver the night to the best of my abilities. A car ride would make the night less special.

"My feet hurt!" Maya said... Yah Maya didn't really agree with the idea of walking she thought it was pointless and if I'm quoting her right it was "the worst idea in the history of ideas."

"You should carry me." Maya smiled.

I grunted. "Alright fine." I picked her up like a baby. "But only because you look amazing tonight and I want to show you off like a trophy when we walk I onto the dance."

She blushed. "Stop making me blush! It's embarrassing!"

"Why? It's fun to see how much you truly love me."

"Okay stop it Romeo!" She giggled.

I put her down twirled her around then dipped her. "I guess you could call me Romeo, because I would die for you." I pulled her in closer to me. "I'm so lucky to have you. You know that right?"

"I love you." She pushed back from me. "But let's save the romance for the dance."

"Okay Julliet."

* * * *

I opened the door to the gymnasium. Christmas lights were covering every corner of the gym, music was blaring and romance was in the air.

Maya and I walked towards the dance floor. I grabbed both her hands then said "Do I even have to ask?"

"You should." She laughed. "I mean I deserve the full date package."

"Okay." I cleared my throat. "Maya, will you do the honours and accompany me on the dance floor."

"I'd love to."

We slow danced for a while, her forehead leaning on my forehead, her nose on mine and her lips inches away from mine. "Do you remember the day we first met and when I fake asked you out and we fake dated?" Maya asked.

"Yah.." I replied.

"I used to play that day over and over again in my mind. That was the number one thing written in my diary." Maya giggle shutting her eyes. "I know, embarrassing right?"

"I find it very intriguing." I said pulling her waist closer to my body.

"I find you very intriguing." She winked seductively.

I gently place my lips on hers and pulled away smiling.

"You sly little badger." She said with a jersey accent.

**********************************************************************************

Anyone get the Boy Meets World reference?🌎🌍🌏

Sorry I haven't wrote lately I have been working on CCT's and studying for exams. But I will try to continue to right daily.

Are you guys excited for Girl Meets STEM? I personally am because I am a feminist and STEM education is what I live for. Also Topanga, Rowan and Jessie from Saved by the Bell are my role models 😍

Please Vote if you enjoyed the chapter and follow me if you like my work.

Thank you for the 17K views, love y'all 💋