Win-Win Situation

Riley's Point of View
What Charlie did today to me, would usually make me into a puddle of tears, but not today. Nothing can change the mood Farkle put me in.

Farkle: Did you want me to come over tonight?
Riley: If you want :)
Farkle: Of course I want to.

Literally 5 minutes later there he was at my window.

Farkle is boyfriend material.

"Hey" I smiled.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked climbing his way through the window.

"Yah, why wouldn't I be?"

"Charlie was pretty harsh to you today." Farkle replied.

"Well, what he did just rolled off my back." I said.

"Okay, well that's good." He paused. "Riley, can I ask you something?"

I nodded.

"What am I to you?" He asked me as I cuddled in next to him.

"... Do you mind if we don't put a label on whatever this is, all my relationships I have ever had have always been labeled and ended badly, I don't want this relationship to end on bad terms." I explained.

"We don't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with, but I want you to know that I would never want to leave you at all." He pulled me in closer. "Riley your my dream girl, I've had a crush on you since first grade. Your my pot of gold at the end of my rainbow."

Tears of joy started to run down my face. "Your adorable"

I sat up, he looked me in the eyes and tucked the hair away from my face. I leaned in, our noses were touching each other, his presence gave me chills.

"I like you, Riley. And I know you like me back." He smiled, I closed my eyes. "Our relationship doesn't need labels."

I went to go give him a kiss when all of the sudden my door opened, I quickly pulled away.

"Farkle?" My dad questioned.

"I'm sorry sir, I can leave if you want." Farkle stood up.

"No, I'm okay with you."

Farkle grabbed my hand.

"See, this is what magic can't do." My dad smiled. "You two are like me and your mother. I'm glad this happened."

"I am too sir." I want to kiss Farkle so bad right now, but I don't want to in front of my dad, that's embarrassing.

"I'll leave you two alone." My dad then left the room.

This is a win-win situation, I like him and so does my dad.

"He's gone now, is it okay if I kiss you?" Farkle asked. Oh my gosh he is so adorkable and I love it.

"I'd be upset if you didn't." I replied as he leaned in to kiss me.

Gosh his lips are soft, I could fall asleep on them.

**********************************************************************************

Isn't Farkle the sweetest?

Please comment and let me know whether or not you would want Farkle as a boyfriend or Lucas?

Also comment letting me know what you think of the story so far, please don't be shy.

Wanna here something crazy?

This book has reached 3k views. AHHHH!

Thank you all for all the love and support, it is greatly appreciated. 💜🎶💜