Sweet Dreams Sleepy

Lucas' Point of View
Maya has been with Shawn and her mom for a half hour now.

I hear the intro to The Walking Dead playing downstairs, I wonder if Shawn, Katie and Maya are having a marathon of the show. Did Maya forget I was in her bedroom?

I walked outside of the room and threw the hallway. When I made it to the end of the hall I noticed Maya leaned up against the railing for the staircase.

"Maya?" I tapped her shoulder. She didn't move, she must have fallen asleep. I kissed her forehead. "Maya, wake up."

She then woke up to my kiss and lifted her head up from the railing, she smiled at me. "Oh" She yawned. "I'm sorry, I must have dosed off."

Maya had marks from the railing dented into her forehead... She looked really cute like that though, so I decided not to mention anything. "It's fine, no worries." I offered her my hand to get up. "Did you want to go to bed now?"

She got up, with the help of my arm of course. "I'd love to."

We began to walk down the hallway towards her bedroom. I looked over at her. She looked back threw the splits in her eyes. "So are you going to tell me why you were sleeping on the stairs? Or am I going to have to pretend I never saw that?"

"I'll tell you tomorrow. I'm really sleepy." She said.

When we got to her room, I lied down on the bed and she snuggled in next to me. "Do you mind if I take off my shirt... I can't sleep with it on."

"Is that even a question you have to ask?" She said sacrasticly raising her eyebrow. "I mean when you have a nice set of abs I think the answer will always be yes take your shirt off. Or better yet the answer will be please take your shirt off."

I laughed, then of course took off my shirt. "That's more comfortable." I yawned. "Feel free to get comfy too..." I raised an eyebrow and smirked.

"In your dreams Huckleberry." She chuckled.

I smiled.

**********************************************************************************

I'm sorry guys this was kind of a filler chapter. But I added some humour too... So maybe that will make the chapter better. I don't know.

Vote, comment, and follow (if you feel like it).

Thanks baes for all the love and support.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve 🎅🏼❄️🎄🎁 ... Happy Holidays too.