Brendan Greene

2/19/16 300 votes!!!! 90 comments!!!! 8k reads!!!! thanks sssoooo much for the support!!!😀😀😀

Hi, I'm Brendan Greene. I go to Goode high and Percy Jackson is my best friend. I have dirty blonde hair and light green eyes. I was talking to him in the hallway when Shelby walked up to ask Percy out. I really don't know how he'd reject her. She's cute, nice, and smart. "Hey Percy," she said timidly, "will you go out with me?"

"Hey Shelby. Look I'm extremely sorry. I have a girlfriend, but your a really nice sweet girl and I hope we can become closer friends. Do you want to sit with us at lunch?" Percy responded. Ok, I guess that's how he'll reject Shelby.

She looked sad at the first part but brightened up, "sure I'll sit with you. Let me tell my friends." She said with a smile and went back to her friends and they started giggling.

"You know. No one really believes in this girlfriend thing. I believe you but no one else does." I said.

"Whatever," Percy said and started walking to Greek mythology. I followed him. We all sat down and the teacher started talking. "Today we will be learning about the minor gods and goddesses." Percy started dozing off. Mrs. brown took advantage of this. She shot him a question. "Percy, who is the god of the hearth." Percy still wasn't looking. "Percy!"

"Who? whah?" he said as he broke out of his daze. "Oh," finally registering it. "The goddess of the hearth is Hestia." The teacher looked shocked because he got it right.

"-can Brendan Greene please come to the main office. Brendan Greene to the main office. Thank you-" the over head speaker said. I got nervous I didn't do anything wrong. Did I? I exchanged a worried look with Percy, then stood up and left.

When I got to the main office, I saw a beautiful girl with choppy brown hair and color-changing eyes and mocha skin. What I'm trying to say is that she was pretty. "Oh, Brendan. This is piper McLean. She's new and you'll be showing her around today. Piper, this is Brendan." Mrs. Dolan said.

"Hi, um, you can follow me and we'll walk around to you classes, then we have lunch. Is there anyone at this school you know?" I said, still admiring here. I bet she has a boyfriend. I'm not that stupid to try to ask her out.

"Ok," she said cheerfully, "I know Percy Jackson."

"Oh cool. He's my best friend."
----time skip after looking at classes---

As we walk into the cafeteria, piper sees Percy and perks up. She runs over to him, hugs him, and says, "hey fish face," then she kissed him on the cheek. We all stood there in awe as Percy hugged back. Shelby looked a little disappointed.

"Piper! it's so good you came!" then he said something in another language. "Oh, guys this is my friend piper. Well, a bit more than a friend." He muttered the last part and I heard. Omg, realization! this is his girlfriend. All of us don't know what to say, so we don't say anything. He still had his arm around Piper.

"Hey can I see your schedule." She looks at it. "We have all the same classes together!" she says excitedly. "We have gym after lunch." She said with a mischievous smile and looks at Percy.

"Oh, you're on." Percy responded with a mischievous smile also.
---time skip cuz I'm lazy --------

"Alright cupcakes! today we will start with climbing ropes. Then we will do rock wall, then we will do an intro to sword fighting!" coach Hedge said.

Piper gasped and whispered to Percy, "you never told me coach hedge was coaching." Percy just grinned in return. Piper knows him?

"Percy! Piper! I want you two to be the example for the rope climb."this is typical of coach hedge, he always picks on the new kids or the girls that look like they can't do it. Piper and Percy excepted to demonstrate. They walked up to the ropes and looked challengingly at each other. "Ready! Set! Go!" coach hedge shouted. I was surprised. Piper was ahead of Percy for a little while but Percy caught up and reached the top first. Everyone was amazed and surprised except for coach Hedge. They both slid down and when they hit the ground, they were breathing just a bit harder than before. Then they did the same thing with the rock wall. "Ok! thank you piper and Percy. We have two people from a sword fighting that will teach is. Annabeth Jackson and Jason grace." (You guys know what they look like.)
------after school, walking to car-----

We were walking down the halls and piper and Jason's arms were around each other and Percy and annabeth's arms were around each other. I was so confused. I thought Percy and piper were dating. I came up to Jason and said, "can I talk to you privately. Really quick?"

"Yeah, sure." He said, gave Piper a peck on the lips, then walked over to the side with me.

"Um, I don't really know how to say this, but, I think Piper's cheating on you." I said. His face turned hard and angry.

"And who is this person?" he asked, trying to stay calm.

"Percy," Jason's face softened.

"And what were they doing to make you think they were in a relationship." He asked slowly.

"Well," I started, "piper kissed Percy on the cheek, they had there arms around each other, and Percy said they were more than friends." I said matter-of-factly. he just laughed.

"We'll they're very close friends. The kid was a sisterly kiss, and the 'more than friend' thing was saying they were like brother and sister. Piper would never cheat on me." Jason explained.

"Oh, okay, sorry." I said. Jason just nodded and went back to walking with piper. I walked up to Percy and Annabeth and said, "you know percy, everyone thinks your dating piper."

"And why would they think that?" Annabeth said with her voice like steel.

"Well, Piper gave Percy a kiss on the cheek and had their arms sound each other but you two are just really good friends so I think you should tell everyone that Annabeth is your girlf-"

"Wife, Annabeth is my wife. Jason and piper are boyfriend and girl friend." We look over at them arrived at the car.

"Surprise!" A bunch of teenagers with orange tee shirts jumped from behind the car. Piper looked shocked. Annabeth, Percy and Jason just smiled.

Jason then turned to piper and knelt down I one knee and said, "piper, I love you so much but when I first saw you I didn't know who you were at all. You were pretty and nice and I wish I remembered those first dates we had, those were my first thoughts about you. You mean the world to me. Piper McLean, will you marry me?" he opened a box with a golden band and a diamond in it. It wasn't that flashy.

Piper eyes were tearing up as she looked at Jason. "Of course, sparky. I'll marry you!" Jason put the ring on her and they kissed.

"Well now fiancé and fiancé." Percy added. "Congratulations!" He said and kissed piper on the cheek and gave Jason a hug. Annabeth gave piper and Jason a hug. They looked really happy. "Bye! see you tomorrow! You'll meet all of these people tomorrow." Percy said and they left.

That's how I met Percabeth and Jasper. They're awesome!

Hi! If you peeps like Michael Vey and Percy Jackson, you should read MarineDolphin. Although there was only one chapter, it was really good and she/he might make more! sorry this is so long. Bye peeps😛