Isabel Reyno

Hi peeps! Sorry for not updating in forever. I have a lot of school work and I'm busy. Please vote ind comment. I love you guys! This is my first no mist story. They're undercover. Hope you like it!

Isabel's pov (no mist)
Hi, I'm Isabel Reyno, I have totally natural,(not) blonde curly hair sea green eyes,(contacts) exactly like Peter Johnson so he'll like me. Im a senior at Goode high school and I'm in Greek mythology class with Peter and and his dumb blonde friend Annabel. So what do I do? Naturally I would try to get the boy, but this time I'm going to bully Annabel Chasler instead. Shes so ugly. Oh, wait, the Greek gods are real and I claimed to be a daughter of Aphrodite, now every one bows down to me, not that they didn't already. I get to boss people around.

I see Annabel standing at here locker. I walk up to her and slam here against the lockers and her books fall out of her hands. "Oops! I'm terribly sorry." I say in a sickly sweet voice.

"That's what I was going to say about your life." Annabel said, then collected her books. I was highly offended.

"Don't insult me. I'm the daughter of Aphrodite. Bow down to me. I'm so much better than you mortal!" then I kicked her. She didn't even flinch! Like what?!?!

"Haha, yeah ok." She said with sarcasm. She then turned around and went to Greek mythology. Oh I will get her. I followed her into Greek mythology and saw her talking to Peter.

I decided to disturb them. I strut up to Peterand say, "hhhhheeeeeyyyyy, Peter. Annabel didn't bow down to me even though I'm the the daughter of Aphrodite. Can you believe it?!"

Peter smirked, "you know what Annabel," Peter said somewhat mockingly.

Annabel gave him a harsh look, "What Peter?" She said putting emphasis on Peter.

"She is funny. Like 'I'm the daughter of Aphrodite. Bow down to me!'" he imitated me. "She just doesn't know.' they both laugh. Ugh. This is so frustrating.

"Yeah, we'll good luck with your ugly, dumb blonde bit-!!"

"Thats quite enough Isabel. Take a seat." Mr. Brunner said. I sat down with a huff. "Today we will learn about Percy Jackson and Annabeth chase. Peter and Annabel will teach this lesson because they have done previous studies about them. Can you two come up please?" ugh, Annabel can go up? This is so unfair. I obviously know more about that stuff.

"Sure, mr. Bruner." Annabel said while she and Peter went up to the front. Annabel started talking about how Annabeth ran away at age seven and yada yada blah blah. Then Peter started talking about how Percy went on quests.

Me being me, wanting people to look at me in awe, I said, "and then I arrived at camp half blood and I met Percy. I even went on a quest with him. I'm the daughter of Aphrodite." Every one looked at me with awe. Then I looked at Peter expecting to look amazed but he just look bored.

"Uh, yeah, sure. That totally happened." He said sarcastically. Annabel laughed. I frowned. They went on and finished the story about Percy and Annabeth.

When they finished, a very handsome emo boy appeared out of nowhere. "Hey Percy, Annabeth! we need to go-oh? Oopsy, I think you guys need to introduce yourselves." He said. All of us were suprised. Why did he call Peter and Annabel, Percy and Annabeth? where did he come from? What does he mean by introduce?

"Thank the gods!" Annabel's short outburst startled us. "This was getting so tiring. School, me being called Annabel. Like everyone knows not to do that, especially Percy." She then glared at Peter and he looked scared. Annabel then judo flipped Peter and said, "or else that will happen." She smiled. "Okay. So, I'm Annabeth chase and this dummy is Percy Jackson my husband. And you, Isabel Reyno, are not a demigod. Now if you continue this class, you will understand why we're already married. Bye." she said. Percy stood up and he and Annabeth walked to the boy.

"Oh, and he's Nico." Percy said bluntly. Then, they disappeared. Everyone stood there in shock.

I screamed, "but Peter was going to be my boyfriend!!" then I stared fake crying and my wanna be's came over and comforted me. Ugh, sometimes people can be so gullible.

That's how I met percabeth.

Hi guys! How was it? personally I don't think it wax that good. Thank you guys so much for reading. There is a Jasper tied into percabeth coming next. Bye peeps😛