She's What Now?!?!

Annabeths POV
I've been sick lately. Like throwing up and I've been having mood swings...IN SCHOOl, which is really embarrassing. I'm in our house that the seven, Nico, and calypso live in, everyone's sleeping but I can't. I get up, careful not to wake Percy, and walk into pipers room and shake her awake, "Piper, please help me I just can't go to sleep."

"What?" Piper says groggily.

"You're the one I come to first because, 1. You're my best friend besides Thalia. 2. Thalia hates talking about this stuff. 3. Hazel and calypso are not modern people so can you please help me." I said. See what I mean by mood swings. I never act like this.

"Wweeelllll," Piper's eyes flew open and she sat up, "you could be pregnant," she said, almost as loud as a whisper. Realization hit me just like that. That's when I blacked out.

Piper's POV
Omg, Annabeth might be pregnant! Oops, I shouldn't have said that, she just fainted. I get out of bed and move Annabeth comfortably into my bed and I go to my bathroom. I'm going to move into Jason's room next week because he proposed to me last night. Stupid ADHD. "Mom, pregnancy test...please." I whisper shouted. A box of pregnancy tests appeared next to the sink. I was about to pick them up but they disappeared. "Thank you?" I whispered questionably then they reappeared and I grabbed them and went back into my room.

Annabeths POV
I woke up laying in pipers bed and her staring at me, "what?" I said really confused. Then I remembered, I might be pregnant. Piper pulled me out of bed and made me stand next to her. She put a box in my hands and pushed me into the bathroom. Confused, I look down at the box, it's a pregnancy test.
---time skip cuz I'm not going into detail-----
Positive, it says positive. I walk out emotionless and sit on Piper's bed. She just looks at me expectantly. Then I start crying. Piper understands that it's positive. She says, "it's ok, everything will be fine, you'll be in college when the baby is born,calm down, you can take online courses, because you're already to smart. Once the baby is older you can go to Harvard, ok, or you can go to Harvard from the start, it's ok." Piper says. My sobs turn into quiet weeps.

"What will he say, what will he do, he's going to hate me, we're only 18." I say, still crying.

"He will love you more, he will be so happy, that's why you two got married." Piper says comforting me. "Tell him tomorrow morning before he can even get out of bed, ok? It will be great morning news." She walked me to my room, supporting me from my break down, put me in bed, not waking the sleeping Percy and she said,"go to sleep," with so much charm speak, that I instantly fell asleep.
-----time skip to morning--------
Percy's POV
I woke up at 8:00, it's a Saturday. Annabeth was surprisingly still in bed sleeping. I starting playing with those perfect princess curls of hers. Finally she woke up. "Percy, I need to tell you something." She said some what shakily.

"I'm all ears in," I smiled at her, she smiled sadly back.

"I-I'm p-pregnant." She's what now?!?! I'm gonna be a dad, I'm going to have a family with Annabeth. This is the best news ever. When I was thinking all this, I just looked at her with my mouth dropped open. "I know, we're only 18, you probably hate me now," she started nervously rambling. I kissed her to make her shut up.

"Annabeth, this is the best news I've gotten in a long time, no one can ruin this day except you, if you are sad today it will make me very sad. I'm gonna be a dad you're going to be a mom we are going to have the best family ever!" I shouted, but not to loud.

"You're not mad?" Annabeth said innocently.

"Of course I'm not mad, I married you for a reason. I love you. Do you want to tell every one at breakfast?" I question, making sure she gets the decision. She nods and I pick her up bridal style and bring her down stairs for breakfast.

"Oh, by the way," my wife whispered in my ear, "we owe special thanks to piper. She helped me with this." Everyone was down there all ready.

Leo said, "finally, you love birds decided to come, it's jipers morning, piper is making blue pancake and Jason's getting orange juice." Leo said, informing us. Jason came out with the orange juice and every one clapped sarcastically, "thank you Mr. Grace, you have helped so much on break-fast," Leo said with the worst British accent ever. Jason took an over exaggerated bow and every one laughed.
------time skip to after break fast--------
As Annabeth took he last bite, we exchanged looks and nodded. I stood up with Annabeth and said, "Annabeth and I have some news to share...Annabeth is pregnant." Every one looked at us with their jaws dropped except for Piper, she was just excited.

Annabeth smiled and said, "thanks to Piper for helping me get through it....." They just kept staring, "shut your mouths, you'll catch flies," at that moment EVERYONE started asking questions.

"Be quiet!!! The only thing she knows is at she's pregnant." Piper shouted. She's awesome. "Now don't tell anyone this or else. They'll handle it by themselves."

"Thanks Pipes," Annabeth and I said at the same time. We leaned in and kissed each other. Everyone started clapping and shouting PERCABETH.

Did you like it? Sorry it was long and not really to the point. Bye peeps😛